UK's Best Selling Flip Front Helmet?

arkie

These folks: http://www.flipopen.com/products/mono_x2/product_details.php
claim, in the banner at the bottom of their home page, that the Jarow Mono X2 to be the best selling flip front in the UK and the newest in the states. I've searched your site but found nothing. Did I blow the search? Marketed under another name in the UK?

Any of you wonderful allies know this helmet?

Never seen or heard of it in the UK

Strange, if it is the best selling flip-front in the UK. Unless it is marketed here under another brand name.

Have seen a few but surely the Roof boxer beats it hands down in sales figures?

thanks, guys. And, yes, Mikebelch, I see it's as you say, a rebadged Caberg Justissimo, thank you!

I searched the Justissimo and found references to back-ordered sales, etc., but no reports on the helmet itself. Can anyone give me a user report or direct me to reviews?

Great to be in touch with you guys! Any of you coming to my neck of the woods, San Francisco Bay Area, let me know.

arkie said:
.....Great to be in touch with you guys! Any of you coming to my neck of the woods, San Francisco Bay Area, let me know.

I'm over there frequently. Next trip is w/c July 6th.

It is definitely a biking paradise (riding across the Golden Gate bridge on a bike was always one of my dreams) The only problem is that I never have time to ride when I'm over there :(

Mike

mike, i've emailed contact info ... just in case you free up some time to ride

The Caberg range are budget lids sold for around £100 the predicessor to the pictured lid was the Just 1 which was popular with motorcycle messingers in London. I know a few people who have had them they all had the odd problems with quality but still liked them! There not in the same league as the BMW system's or the Schuberth's

Back
Top Bottom