Kiwi Rider Kaipara 200 adventure ride

kiwiAdventure

Reaction score
:cool: Last Sunday I had my first adventure ride on the HP. The bike is very easy to control and was a lot of fun. The more rides I ride the better I'm going to get. :eek

PICT9803.jpg

PICT9823.jpg

PICT9872.jpg

PICT9861.jpg

PICT9857.jpg

KiwiRider200.jpg

PICT9881.jpg

PICT9902-1.jpg

PICT9854.jpg

Looks like you had a good day - I'm just off for a day on the trails here in Blighty.

Bit of a newbie but thoroughly enjoying it :bounce1

Sherpa ;)

Attachments

• standing.jpg
    standing.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 343
Makes me want to move to New Zealand with mine

nice work

good to see it out there with the singles. How did the hp2 go. Did u find yourself passing lots of dudes or was it more a leisure ride type of thing.
How did u find the: suspension, rear and the front and the nervous throttle when going slow?

beachman said:
good to see it out there with the singles. How did the hp2 go. Did u find yourself passing lots of dudes or was it more a leisure ride type of thing.
How did u find the: suspension, rear and the front and the nervous throttle when going slow?

It was my first ride out so I took it easy. The suspension was fine. I did find the rear does get harder the more you ride so I start now with the rear level without getting on the bike and within a couple of ks the suspension comes up and bike levels out. The front suspension was fine. Some say it is soft, but I had know problems at all.
The speed of the HP is so much fun on the straight gravel roads it just leaves every other bike in its dust.
Attched is a link to the compete ride of photo's.
http://www.davidcohen.co.nz/kaipara200/index.html

Back
Top Bottom