touratech lost HP2 parts anyone?

Nick Marshall

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
opened a box today from t/tech, expecting a couple of things for a 990 KTM adv. Blow me down! loads of HP2 bits inc.

TANK BAG. SMALL BAGS. OIL COOLER COVER. FRAME PROTECTORS. H/LAMP COVER etc etc.

Anyone from here been waiting for these bits, you may even have my KTM parts. nick 01869 346186

not orange

around 3 weeks, but i have been in america for most of that! it`s stealth bomber grey, put new akro cans on it sat, so i nearly swopped it for a 1800 gold wing today. :D

Had a look at the panniers / top box on the KTM at the show. :eek: Quality control wasn't in use when they were made. Very cheap and nasty, has put me right off the H & B ones.

BTW they're not my bits :eek:

all sorted now

Nick Marshall said:
opened a box today from t/tech, expecting a couple of things for a 990 KTM adv. Blow me down! loads of HP2 bits inc.

TANK BAG. SMALL BAGS. OIL COOLER COVER. FRAME PROTECTORS. H/LAMP COVER etc etc.

Anyone from here been waiting for these bits, you may even have my KTM parts. nick 01869 346186

get my bits tomorrow... :thumb

Hi Nick. Those are my bits. I ordered them for the K1 as touratech said they would fit :D :D :D , go on and post some pics of the ktm please. :thumb :thumb

bits arrived as promised

trouble is i think the ktm might have to go. Luke.. want a picture of my GL1800 goldwing as well? :D

Nick Marshall said:
trouble is i think the ktm might have to go. Luke.. want a picture of my GL1800 goldwing as well? :D

Why ?.......... Is it that bad :nenau

Another vote for the pic,s :thumb

Like to see wot I might be buying :D :D :D

yer but

i was on holiday for 2 1/2 of them. Anyway 990 is a great bike, so may not sell it just yet.. :D see what i can do about a photo this weekend. :thumb

The problem seems to be with Touratech in UK.
The germans have the parts but the uk doesnt.
Im not really sure why.

Im also baffleed as to why you pay 25% more than the germans. Dont buy from Touratech UK. They are just ripping you off.

Back
Top Bottom