So you wanna ride enduro?

:eek: makes the splashes look rather tame dont it!! good to see Knight won on his first outing! :thumb

Thanks for the link – thoroughly enjoyed watching it last night. I simply cannot believe that an HP2 can finish that course – the rock section looks impossible:eek:

Great viewing:thumb

DrAlf said:
Thanks for the link – thoroughly enjoyed watching it last night. I simply cannot believe that an HP2 can finish that course – the rock section looks impossible:eek:

Great viewing:thumb
:thumb

I know, it's hard to believe that the HP2 and the KTM SE 950R manage the course. I guess it's their sheer power that probably gives them the advantage over the smaller engine bikes over some of the stages. Especially on some of those super steep lose climbs.

Now 'Karl's diner' looks a different matter all together. I don't think I'd fancy man handling a near 200kg bike over those rocks :eek: I guess it's easy to see why there are so many broken bones :eek

dirtydog said:
:thumb

I know, it's hard to believe that the HP2 and the KTM SE 950R manage the course. I guess it's their sheer power that probably gives them the advantage over the smaller engine bikes over some of the stages. Especially on some of those super steep lose climbs.

Now 'Karl's diner' looks a different matter all together. I don't think I'd fancy man handling a near 200kg bike over those rocks :eek: I guess it's easy to see why there are so many broken bones :eek

the HP+SE are used on the timed qualifier only...loz

Back
Top Bottom