Best Biking Roads....

... The North Yorks Moors, Glen Coe and Wrynose Pass are bike favourites.

... But South Africa's Chapmans Peak Drive and New Zealand's Coromandel Peninsula are two that I've only done on four wheels, but must be some of the classiest routes on the planet. (I think almost any road in SA or NZ has to be high up the list anyway)

... Gonna see if I can get to a section of South Australia's Great Ocean Road on my trip down under (depart tomorrow :D ) ... a friend in Melbourne has an old Kwacker Vulcan he's threatening to lend me if I can make the necessary time.

The best part of the Great Ocean Road finishes at Warnambool - you can do it from Melbourne there and back in a day if you get up early enough, but please watch out for tourists in hire cars.

Fantastic Road :thumb

roads

The Bede said:
... The North Yorks Moors, Glen Coe and Wrynose Pass are bike favourites.

... But South Africa's Chapmans Peak Drive and New Zealand's Coromandel Peninsula are two that I've only done on four wheels, but must be some of the classiest routes on the planet. (I think almost any road in SA or NZ has to be high up the list anyway)

... Gonna see if I can get to a section of South Australia's Great Ocean Road on my trip down under (depart tomorrow :D ) ... a friend in Melbourne has an old Kwacker Vulcan he's threatening to lend me if I can make the necessary time.

South Australia's Great Ocean road ........jammy beggar ...seen it on tv , and it looks beautiful .

I took the Panzer up the Wrynose and Hardknott passes a short while ago , it was great fun ....Hardknott was challenging to say the least !!

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165513

Steve

have done 7 out of the 10 listed on first link my favourite out of all of them would be bealach-na-ba.

Back
Top Bottom