First snows on the hills

arcboutant

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Saw my first snow covered hills this morning looking north. Usually this was seen
the first weekend in October while camping in Glencoe.Brrr

This was looking out the back door this morning - winter has arrived....
P1010095.jpg

Looks Cold!!

Wow Iain, that looks chilly :( - your obviously up too early in the mornings - it's still only dawn :eek: . I think this long summer makes us forget it's nearly winter now - we we're sitting outside at the cafe's in Cochem on the Mosel in T-shirts only two weeks ago :thumb
By the way Iain, that patio could do with a bit of weeding don't you think?? :rolleyes: :D :D

Cheers.......................Grizzly :beer: :beer:

Grizzly said:
Wow Iain, that looks chilly :( - your obviously up too early in the mornings - it's still only dawn :eek: . I think this long summer makes us forget it's nearly winter now - we we're sitting outside at the cafe's in Cochem on the Mosel in T-shirts only two weeks ago :thumb
By the way Iain, that patio could do with a bit of weeding don't you think?? :rolleyes: :D :D

Cheers.......................Grizzly :beer: :beer:

It was a duck pond the last time I visited :D

Al :thumb

I'm off up to Ullapool next friday then down the west cost to Kyleakin on Skye to see some friends on saturday night then home on sunday. Looks like it will be a good test for Sandra's new heated vest :D The only bummer with Scotland is the 250 miles to Glasgow before the roads get interesting :(

Dave

you dont hear us in the south moaning about the cold.
ps, you've got nice hills,lochs,roads,scenary,iron brew,buckfast wine and now snow.think your selves lucky. :D :D :D :D :D

arcboutant said:
LUCKY - LUCKY , you diels ir aboot tae tak oor watter af us fir nowt,LUCKY, :spitfire . :rolleyes:
what to go with your oil and gas we already take fir nowt.
you know you love us really. :D :D :D
ps, no pishing in the watter please.

arcboutant said:
as lang as ye ken ye need us,lol. :beerjug:
as you are aware the once great nation of england needed no help.but times change and we now seem to need help from everywhere.something seems to have gone wrong.
no doubt you have the answer :D :D

The Stimulator said:
This was looking out the back door this morning - winter has arrived....
P1010095.jpg
wheres et on his bike ?

arcboutant said:
i'll stop there before I say something i'll no regret,lol. :rolleyes:
your quite right somebody will take it the wrong way and not as it was intended.
lots of love from the warm south. :D :D :D

SpyInTheCamp said:
There are plenty of good roads south of Glasgow - if you know where to look. ;)

Kai

I know :) Just fancied having a ride up to Ullapool and then call in on my friends :thumb

Dave

Back
Top Bottom