Baltic States

Big Brucie

Hello peoples

I have just returned from a two and half thousand mile bike trip to the Baltic states. Myself on my 1150 and a mate who was on a Triumph 955 ST headed out to Latvia via Germany. We took the ferry from Luebec to Riga. The trip was ok. Very basic and took 36 hrs. We were the only english speakers. Our fellow travellers thought us very odd.

We spent 3 days in Riga. Wonderfull place. From there we rode down to Vilnius in Lithuania. A further 2 days was spent in Trakai.

The journey through Poland was out of this world. Great countryside. We had planned to go through Belarus but were warned to stay well clear.

Down into Checz Rep and back through Germany and finally home.

It is a journey well worth doing. If any body fancies it, They can contact me on this site. The insurance can be dealt with quite simply.

Heres to the next trip

Bruce

interested!

Hi, i am interested in your trip as i plan to go to the baltic states this summer!
How can i reach you?
Catherine

So, Catherine........ how does your board name Translate...?? :D

Can't tell you coz it would mean translating a word of my native language into my non native language and us translators are not supposed to be doing that ;)

sorry i could'nt help (NOT) !

Catherine the translator:Catrun

traducteurs said:
Can't tell you coz it would mean translating a word of my native language into my non native language and us translators are not supposed to be doing that ;)

sorry i could'nt help (NOT) !

Catherine the translator:Catrun

VIVA, GOOGLE...!!!

Pushed the word in... got the answer translated..:D :D :D

Traducteurs..Ohhh ...mmmmmmmm

:eek: :eek: :eek:

you the Pres. then :confused: :beerjug:

intriguing .. scratches head :confused:

Back
Top Bottom