Late November meet?

Possu

Reaction score
Anyone up for a meet before the months end?

G&D in Upton is good for me but don't mind traveling - towards Henley? Any thoughts?

... Committed as I am to supporting the gathering of the clan ... erm ... I'm away ... again ... ho humm :beerjug:

... Join you in December/Jan

The week starting 27 November is clear for me.

We think about the location and come back.

Looks like it's you & me Bob, the rest of them have been put off by the possibility of a drop of rain it seems. :D

Let me know what suits you, your schedule's busier than mine. Just fitted HID lights, can now see where I'm going at night. :rolleyes:

Back in town, how about Wed 29 Nov? Location? We could meet at Fox's diner it's roughly half way, or anywhere else not fussed.

Don't care about the weather!

I'll bring the stuff I picked up in Oz as well.

Suits me but I'm not sure that Fox's is open that late on a Wednesday? More than happy to meet in a warm pub - there's a pub between Wallingford & Nettlebed, at the top of the hill on the right, just about opposite the entrance to the Huntercombe Young Offenders - can't remember the pubs name though?

Have PM'ed you via AdvRider earlier, you may well laugh. How much do I owe for the Fastways?

meet

BMs run better in the rain dont they? No chain to oil and with the well known superb finish you dont have to wash them every time they are taken out. What time at fox,s?

I know the pub your talking about, can't remember the name though. Will check it out.

Read of your adventure in Face Plant. Should have posted there myself seeing as I dropped my bike on the same track.

Fastways were £58.

riderbob said:
I know the pub your talking about, can't remember the name though. Will check it out.

Read of your adventure in Face Plant. Should have posted there myself seeing as I dropped my bike on the same track.

Fastways were £58.

Will raid Ela's Piggy Bank & settle up with you on the 29th.

Anyone else coming? Strange coincidence, first time Bob threatens to attend & no one else wants to come along..... :rolleyes:

Count me in - although I still can't find a feckin' bike - there's a cracker up at Vern's but I can't get away from work for long enough! As long as no-one minds me turning in the Urinal Golf it's all OK. Mind you - that's closer to a bike than the Harley was! :D

I should be able to make it, when and where?

Shep

That'll spoil your romantic night out again :love :nono :D

Shep said:
I should be able to make it, when and where?

Shep

That'll spoil your romantic night out again :love :nono :D

There's no romance between Bob & myself but that doesn't mean I'm open to offers. :ymca

I'm meeting Bob @ the pub on the right at the top of Gangsdown Hill, which is the A4130 Wallingford to Nettlebed road. Pub is nearly opposite the entrance to Huntercombe Young Offenders Institution.

I think the pub is called "The Crown"?

Got to be better than Fox's? I know it's further for some of us but MMC is coming by car & seems to be suffering from short arms & deep pockets as there's plenty of GS's about at affordable prices.

MMC said:
Count me in - although I still can't find a feckin' bike - there's a cracker up at Vern's but I can't get away from work for long enough! As long as no-one minds me turning in the Urinal Golf it's all OK. Mind you - that's closer to a bike than the Harley was! :D
hi mate,i dont know wot bike you are after but my mate is selling his 1100,brought from possu at NOG if your interested,he's looking for about 3250

loz

Thanks Loz - it's a possible. If that's Steve in Carterton's bike I had a look a couple of weeks back. Sounds like he might have dropped the price since then as I think he was after £3.6!

Got a couple to look at this weekend, so may even be back on two wheels by Wednesday... :thumb Sitting in shitty Oxfordshire traffic queues is driving me nuts

The Crown

Did a quick internet search, the pub is called the Crown and is in Nuffield. Between Nettlebed and Wallingford.

You can't miss it, almost on the crest of the hill.

Yep, I'm coming - just had to make really, really sure that Possu didn't want to be alone with Bob... :D

Back
Top Bottom