New Lad

Dazza

Another newby just saying hello, Bought a new 12AD about 5 weeks ago a cant get the thing off mi arse. I love it. Looking forward to meeting other GS'rs for ride outs etc. I enjoy greenlaning but i'll stick to the CRF until i get used to it a bit more. I swapped a Blackbird for the GS and so far not looked back in fact if anything it feels more nimble on the twistys.
Anything happening this weekend can't wait to get on it!!

Dazza said:
Another newby just saying hello, Bought a new 12AD about 5 weeks ago a cant get the thing off mi arse. I love it. Looking forward to meeting other GS'rs for ride outs etc. I enjoy greenlaning but i'll stick to the CRF until i get used to it a bit more. I swapped a Blackbird for the GS and so far not looked back in fact if anything it feels more nimble on the twistys.
Anything happening this weekend can't wait to get on it!!

Welcome Dazza!!!

Dazza!

Welcome Dazza :thumb

Good choice of 'bike there. I'm not far away. New Years Eve up to Scotland on the 'bikes, Dragon Rally in February. I'm sure there'll be others along to let you know of meets etc.

Enjoy :D :D :D

:beerjug:

www.adventure.gs

Hiya Dazza

Welcome aboard :beerjug:

Keep an eye on the Regional Forums for what`s happening locally...there`s a fair few Tossers near you.

Cheers lads for the welcome, will definately keep an eye on the forums to see whats happening. Micky its a small world just had a look at your site and recognised Sue say hi, I used to mate around with ian many moons ago..

Cheers lads for the welcome, will definately keep an eye on the forums to see whats happening. Micky its a small world just had a look at your site and recognised Sue say hi, I used to mate around with ian many moons ago..
Small world indeed Dazza, Micky said he'd had a run to the Dragon Rally with you.
Get hold of your Mark, he's got my number & email address if you ever fancy a blast around Scotland or the Borders

Cheers
Ian

Small world indeed Dazza, Micky said he'd had a run to the Dragon Rally with you.
Get hold of your Mark, he's got my number & email address if you ever fancy a blast around Scotland or the Borders

Cheers
Ian

Welcome there mi lad... nice to 'see' you on 'ere.

Get those dates sorted and Gracie and me will be up there like a shot :thumb

Mick
:beerjug:

hi

hi dazza :thumb2 welcome 2 the forum :clap iam not far away

so if u fancy a ride out sum time get in touch:bounce1 garbo:bounce1

Cheers Mick,
I'll have to be careful and not log onto this forum too much - you never know, I might be sucked into getting a GS:eek:

Looking forward to catching up with yourself & Gracie soon

Fingers and Dazza - these were the fit young men in lycra from more years back than I care to remember. Dazza - how could you say you recognised me from Micky's web site - that means either: I haven't changed my style or image in 20years :eek: or: I was old and vertically challenged then :rolleyes:
It would do you both good to ride 'proper' bikes - Fingers, I will lend you my GS for the day, it will change the way you look at the world - no more neck ache as you try to look up the road!
Welcome to the site both of you, I look forward to seeing you Dazza, out on the road

Back
Top Bottom