Trail ride. Llangollen area. Sunday 3rd December.

Timpo

North Wales TRF
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Trail ride starting at 0930 from Llangollen.
I can cater for different abilities and machinery so please reply if interested and tell what bike you have so i can tailor the ride to suit.
Heading South from Llangollen, we will do a 45 mile loop, stop for fuel and then a 80 mile loop weather permitting.
Mud, fords and rocks will be on the agenda but don't worry because as ever, I will leave nobody behind.

Timpo.

i know this may sound a daft question but here goes.. which bikes ???
because i'm no off roader on the BMW but more than willing on the 525. :)

terry

:nenau Hi Timpo, i'm up for some of that if its ok to tag on. You'll have to go steady with me though only just got back onto the mucky stuff from injury. Last year broken ankle this year wrist..

I'm open...

Folks, I'm open as it is a 'back to it' type ride.
I will look after all attendees.
The lanes are really forgiving at he moment as the ruts are muddy soft.
All types of machine are welcome, i will either be on a DRZ400 or an XR600.
All types of abilities are welcome on this ride.
Please post any interest onto this thread and i will get an idea of the type of ride to plan.
Cheers.
Timpo.

I've done alot of lanes south of Llangollen and over towards the fuel stop on the road going into bala ??

just wondering how far south your going or west ? because i'm always up for doing new lanes no matter how easy or hard.. ;)

A couple of mates are intrested, so they'll be 3 of us if thats ok.. :thumb

Sunday 3rd Dec trail ride. Llangollen.

Ok Chaps, let's say including the 3 riders of Dazza's group and the other names listed above, that this ride is full.
The ride will start from a lay-by on the A5 at map ref SJ249412. Departure time will be 0930hrs prompt, if your not there, i'll take it that you aren't coming. I will not state where you can park your tow-vehicles and trailers (Sorry but Dazza can't recieve Private Messages) so please fend for yourselves and use locks on trailersleft in Car Parks.
Let me know if 100% about attending asap.
If you have any other problems, please contact me by PM or open post to this thread upto 0745hrs on Sunday morning.
Regards.
Timpo.

Hi Mate
Don't know what i have to do to receive private messages but I'm on with it..New Lads, wot they like!!
give me a bell so i have your number 07984149285, just in case anything happens sun morn whilst on route..

Cheers
Dazza..

Great day on the lanes.

Once again a great route. None stop from the start a total mix of different types of lanes. As a near novice I never felt pressured and could just go at my own pace I'm well knackered now but really enjoyed it.
Thanks Timpo for a great day :thumb

Yes i second that excellent day. Hew nice meeting ya you wasn't the only one knackered mate i felt it this morning. Can't wait to do it again soon. Cheers Timpo 'top bloke top rider..

Back
Top Bottom