G/S have we got the set? w-e reg

Colt

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
hi,i was thinking about g/s ,for a change, and wondered :rolleyes:
do we have every year of dvlc registration for g/s?
i know it only depends on registration and not manufacture.
would there be a v reg?
only thought this because i had a ride out with c d and an e reg r80g/s.

MINE is C reg 1985 made :D

Attachments

• me 009.jpg
    me 009.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 297
mines a g reg 1989 :D just to throw a spanner in the works

Attachments

• my bike.jpg
    my bike.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 301
We`re getting there......my LegoBike is a 1987 D reg :D

judge said:
Don't worry what others say or think guys this isn't the least bit sad :D

Go On, sling yer hook! You and your fake Paralever classic (even if it is one of my favourite bikes). There's nothing wrong with a little self indulgence every now and then :D

So that's an 81,83, 84, 85, 87 and 89 ( :rolleyes: ) I'm assuming Kennys is an 84.

Rob Farmer said:
Go On, sling yer hook! You and your fake Paralever classic (even if it is one of my favourite bikes). There's nothing wrong with a little self indulgence every now and then :D

So that's an 81,83, 84, 85, 87 and 89 ( :rolleyes: ) I'm assuming Kennys is an 84.

Sure is a 1984 ....the best year of manufacture apparently ;)

It looks like we're nearly there Colt. Good post.

Rays had an 86, I don't know if he still has it though. If he has it just leaves the 82 to find.

Steveo,

Nice one :thumb Has yours got the electric start or is just kickstart? apparently the electric start was an optional extra on the early ones.

I didn't realise they made them as early as they did. I've just looked it up on Boxermans website - May 80 through to July 87 for the 800cc. 87 to 92 for the 650.

I didn't realise they made them as early as they did.
thats why i wonder if there is v reg ;) somewhere

rob. only got electric foot on mine now, last owner replaced g/box. first registation was 01/12/80. apparantly it was one of 6 press launch bikes. still seems to go ok tho!

Mines the oldest,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Of course mine has the unparalleled history to go with its October 1981 registration which was B 352911 in South Africa :D
I now carries a 'Y' plate which is for 81-82 :eek:
Beat that, and of course in its totally standard state, with new wiring and customaizing by tarka, MotoElektric rotor, Diode etc, progressive springs, stainless fixings, re-built wheels (march 06) re-covered seat, new keihan exhausts and collector........................etc. It is for sale :eek: Be quick before I advertise it for sale properly :bounce1 :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom