Run to Aldeburgh for Fish and Chips and More Bollox?

needlongerlegs

Reaction score
Gezzas,

We've moosed around for far to long who fancys a mini ride out say Felixstowe for Frothy Coffees and then Up to Aldeburgh for Fish and Chip lunch?

Perhaps on a coming Sunday 20th, 27th, or 3rd Aug pehaps?

Might even Try to get er indoors to pilion for the first time!

G....

Any other suggestions ?

I'll meet you there, as it takes me almost two hours just to get to Felixstowe....:) Any of those dates probably OK.

OK then

Hows about 10 ish on 20th @ Lavenham (I'll nip up and look for a suitable meeting point) and then a wobble down the lanes for 12 ish fish and chips at Aldeburgh beach?

Now the chalenge any of you gezzas got a GPS Garmin thing that you could stick the route in and impress me so much that I run out and buy one on the Monday after?

Seen some for four hundred quid and its tempting.

Regards

Graham.....

Re: OK then

needlongerlegs said:
Hows about 10 ish on 20th @ Lavenham (I'll nip up and look for a suitable meeting point) and then a wobble down the lanes for 12 ish fish and chips at Aldeburgh beach?

Arse!! Just been informed I can't do the 20th now. How about 27th?

Doesn't seem to be much interest at the moment does there?

Lavenham Meet

10ish at Lavenham on the 20th would suit me.:clap

The Yellow Hippo

Lavernham Meet

Needlongerlegs, can’t do the 20th as I’m in the Peak District that W/E. Will keep an eye on this thread just in case there is a date change.

Martin

27th would suit me better.

Not sure if your route from Lavenham is the same, but I remember doing a run across from Framlingham to Woodbridge a couple of years ago and being totally pissed off by the ridiculously long stretches of 30mph restrictions that seemed to run unnecessarily for miles between villages. It looked to me like Suffolk County Council had missed the point and consequently most drivers ignored the restrictions - even through the villages.

So What Is It 2?

So what's the date,i'm confused, this is a load of bollox.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom