IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE START OF THE DAKAR RALLY

ozzy

Reaction score
Hello there , Me and two others have planed a ride down to the start of the Dakar rally,
it starts in lisbon on the 6th of jan 2007, we have booked a ferry to take us from portsmouyh to bilboa spain ferry date 28th Dec at 1200 Hrs get ferry back from spain 13th jan ,
cost around £240 return,
we plan to ride down to lisbon then over to Marroco follow the race for a bit then ride back any one who is interested in tagging along feel free to contact me cheers ozz :thumb :beer:

Cann't get away till the 31st at the moment , but have provisionally booked a hotel in Lisborn for the 4th and 5th then want to follow further south ,might go into Morocco , don't know yet .I know it's not a lot of time to get there but were taking the Landy so can split the driving .I'm going to have to check mapsource to plan a route for sleep overs . If it happens i'll PM you :thumb

Just a thought ozzy ... you won't be able to receive any pm's unless you're an official site sponsor.

The links at the top of the page left hand side if you wish to use it. :)

Good luck with the trip. I'm told the atmosphere at the Dakar Rallys is second to none.

Hi Ozz, was thinking of doing the trip myself, did the trip down to Malaga last month 4000k on my GSA with a Paraglider/camping gear and spare tyre on the back! . How easy is it to tag onto the Rally? get over to Morocco....should be a good trip. regards Bryn

:cool: Hello there sorry its took a bit to get back to the threads , thanks for the replys :thumb , if any one wonts to ring me they can on 077 03 190 950 .
for all the links for booking the ferry search in dakar and look in
( off to dakar 28th Dec back 13th Feb )
Lots of info Provided from Tim, and you can all so get great info from a link on one of Tims replys GS er Marroco .
the price for the ferry was about
£246 RETURN FROM PORTSMOUTH TO BILBOA AND BACK ,
CHEERS OZZ :beer:

Hi 2 of us are booked on the Portsmouth Bilbao ferry 31st Dec planning to head down to Morocco and catch up with the dakar probably at Quazazte returning on 4th March so might bump into you somewhere along the way

equil rights for men

SORRY! Lads only trip , if the the women can have a girls only trip (ref pink forum) , its fair for the blokes :eek:

:D :cool:

from free kuwait

hi mate,

i would love to acompany u in this trip, but as u c am from kuwait it's very far for us. but we are planning to visit morrocco soon (next year or so).

any enjoy your time and have a drik for all bikers (don't get drunk as u have long way to come back to).

all the best and good luck.:thumb :beerjug:

Camping with the Dakar ,

Can you camp with the Dakar racers or , what els have you done following the Dakar, :confused:

Not long now to go

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom