DSCN1010.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 677
  • DSCN1009.JPG
    DSCN1009.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 283
  • DSCN1008.JPG
    DSCN1008.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 239
I must admit I had no notion of buying one till a friend informed me of the investment potential... inflated internet sales etc.
At lunchtime today, the day of release, Ulster bank Antrim was completely out of them when I tried them.
Hope it is worth something to you.

I have deleted this post Pipehose.

You know the score about sponsorship and selling.

This is the second time in a few days that I have reminded you.

Aidan

Ireland Moderator

Pipehose this is the fourth time you've tried to sell stuff without sponsoring if you do it again your membership will be suspended

Tuned In Moderator

Betty Swollocks said:
I must admit I had no notion of buying one till a friend informed me of the investment potential... inflated internet sales etc.
At lunchtime today, the day of release, Ulster bank Antrim was completely out of them when I tried them.
Hope it is worth something to you.
The last time I was in London I happened to have a Norn Iron fiver in my pocket and I was trying to buy a cup of coffee with it - no way would anyone take it. "Sorry, we only take Sterling here". :D :D I can't imagine trying to pawn off one of these as legal tender.

TUNED IN said:
Pipehose this is the fourth time you've tried to sell stuff without sponsoring if you do it again your membership will be suspended

Tuned In Moderator

ok buddie thanks :beerjug:

No George Best items, but I have a few ordinary fivers - yours for twenty quid each!

P

Fahkin'ell. Now know the world is going to pot. I thought it was bad enough giving the drunken waster scumbag a "state" funeral, now he's on the currency selling at more than face value - good luck to you.

Maybe we could get one over here with Pete Docherty on it, made from firmer, thicker paper, making them better for rolling up and snorting the coke.

I've got ...

... a Rupert Murdoch tenner from the Wapping print dispute, wonder if thats got a premium price; Trade Union Dispute memorabilia anyone :D

Droopy Dick said:
Without my specs I read that as George Best liver

and wondered who on earth would want that.
The man is a legend,Many people want them for the right reasons!NOT as a money making scam!fecking twat :tosser

Viscount Derbyshire said:
Fahkin'ell. Now know the world is going to pot. I thought it was bad enough giving the drunken waster scumbag a "state" funeral, now he's on the currency selling at more than face value - good luck to you.

Maybe we could get one over here with Pete Docherty on it, made from firmer, thicker paper, making them better for rolling up and snorting the coke.
They also named the airport after him!wonder why? you dickhead :spitfire

Mr Pastry said:
No George Best items, but I have a few ordinary fivers - yours for twenty quid each!

P

YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO SELL ON HER ESPICALLY IF YOUR NOT A SPONSORED MEMBER

i see it the usual form on here.... the irish cutting the tripe out off the beanos

Pipehose said:
YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO SELL ON HER ESPICALLY IF YOUR NOT A SPONSORED MEMBER
OK then, buy an ordinary fiver off me for twenty quid and I'll buy you a year's sponsorship!

:D

P

This'll be interesting.

Ebay item 140058389496 has about 7 minutes to go the Fiver is bid up to £4.21!

:D

Greg

Back
Top Bottom