Second hand HP2 at rydales

big simp

Reaction score
Does anyone know off the HP2 at Rydales in cardiff, possibly someone might have some history for it.
It seems to be there a considerable time and has little miles on it.
Was told it was on fleabay also lately.

Cheers
Steve

I was told guy bought it from his local dealer, rode it a few miles, really didnt like it and px'ed it for a different bike with Rydale, think it was about October last year. Was on e-bay for £8,500 but no bidders.

There will be afew BMW off-road school ones too in a short while.( so I heard from Bath road Moto in Bristol)

off road school HP2s

Any idea how many? and more importantly how much?

Many thanks for the info if you know it.

Lucian

luckylucian said:
HP2 back on fleabay at £8,500 again

The story I heard is that somebody bought it,didn't like it and sold it to Rydale as he was embarassed to go back to his own dealer :nenau it looks to be in good nick,and I'd guess that the (low) mileage is correct.

Give Rydale a bell and make a silly offer for it,they want it gone,they can only say yes or no :nenau

Zoton said:
Off road school bikes : cant say i would go near one.

I would......they're well maintained, have all the cosmetics sorted out and don't have as hard a life as you might imagine .

What with a lot of people being scared of them because of their history, they'd probably make a very good buy :thumb

Fanum said:
I would......they're well maintained, have all the cosmetics sorted out and don't have as hard a life as you might imagine .

What with a lot of people being scared of them because of their history, they'd probably make a very good buy :thumb

I called Bath rd yesterday, they haven't got them yet.

Fanum said:
I would......they're well maintained, have all the cosmetics sorted out and don't have as hard a life as you might imagine

Unless you had rode it :eek: ;)

Back
Top Bottom