Squires in winter?

spot

Reaction score
HI for my sins im in the bmw club. They are trying to get a regular meet going at squires 3rd tuesday in the month at 7 ish. Its a new meet so isnt cliquey yet. Last month my bike was the only bike in the car park. Thats got to be a rarity for squires but looking on the bright side 100% of the bikes there were beemers!

It would be cool(in more ways than one) to get a carpark full of beemers out at squires through the winter when all the sports bike mob are tucked up safely till summer.I am posting on various bm sites. Any of you guys up for it?
Im hoping to get a core of hard cases turning out through the winter and cant think of anywhere better than on here to look. I will be there 3rd tuesday in the month (thats 19th in december. ) Anyone coming? Spot. :)

NOW THEN SPOT

:rob DONT AV A GS ANY MORE :censor: Now av r1150r Wat time you start :thumb :beerjug: :clap :bow

I dont give a fig if its a gs rs rt or even a bloody brick(although only boxers count as real beemers in my humble opinion). were on a roll :) anyone else coming? Its from 7pm (which in my case is straight after work.

Hi Spot.....

Will you find a place to park :nenau surely all the Power Rangers that go there on a Weds night in summer will be there in winter too??

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Will try and make :thumb

TD

You lot are realy top geezers, its only been on here 15 mins and half yorkshires coming already :clap I had better turn up ;)

:spitfire some of the power ranger have wet suites :mcgun but still carnt swim :D

redstan said:
:rob DONT AV A GS ANY MORE :censor: Now av r1150r Wat time you start :thumb :beerjug: :clap :bow

Was you the chap with the weird perspex cover at the front of the engine I spoke to the other Sunday?

I was on the yellow R1200s.

Tuesday are bad for me but I'll m ake an effort soon!

squires

hi, just sorting out the maps from pontefract to sherburn, fill the tank on me adventure and then I will come along on the 19th too .

cheers martin :)

Dont get home from work till 7:30 ish so cant mek it................. nice to see some activity in the Yorkshire section though :thumb

Andy

SQUIRES

:rob stoney yes it was me i confess :eek:

:thumb enabb i still do the kippers got a big tank bag :clap washed the gs and it shrunk to a R1150R :cool:

:beerjug: HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL ON THE 19th

redstan said:
:rob stoney yes it was me i confess :eek:

Aaaahhhaaa - a face to the name at last. Me old man was with me on grey 1200 GS and you never said a word....you traitor. :confused:

redstan said:
:thumb enabb i still do the kippers got a big tank bag :clap washed the gs and it shrunk to a R1150R :cool:

:beerjug: HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL ON THE 19th

Chuck it in,t microwave it might grow back :D :D

:jes ENABB GOING TO PARK IT ON A GROW BAG :thumb :mmmm you never know what will happen in the next half hour :nenau

redstan said:
:rob STONEY will you be at squires on the 19/12/06 :mmmm

I think my wife has some kind of Xmas meal out which may mean I'm babysitting - I'll see what I can sort-out. :confused:

Guys
Work permitting I will have a run up - I work in Warwickshire but live in Rotherham so the commute can mean I am too late home but will see how it goes. If its a regular i will deffo get along soon.

Rik

Not sure if I will make it there for 7 but ill do my best to join in. Work are loading me up with heavy hours at the mo. :spitfire

the ZC

Back
Top Bottom