www.bike2bike.eu Llandovery Electronics Autocom Dealers

DaveS

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Guys you needs to spread this message far and wide.

Llandovery Electronics http://www.bike2bike.eu/
Are an on-line Autocom Dealer.
I ordered something around 2 weeks ago, not received anything, and have been chasing it up constantly, today I phoned and the phone line is dead.
I phoned Autocom and they said this company are no longer an authorised reseller, that the chap running the business has disappeared.
However the website is still up and taking money!!!!!
So warn anyone thinking of buying any Autocom kit from them not to.

I paid via PayPal and have filed a claim through them to get my money back. If I get any more news I'll let you know.

Thanks
Dave

Yep its just such a shame that their site is still active and happily accepting money.
Thankfully I've only got caught for a couple of leads I needed.
What a bunch of crooks.

Droopy Dick said:
You could try going to the police.

Obtaining money by deception ....

Conspiracy to defraud .....

Indeed, but they're not going to do much for £30 worth of leads to be honest and I don't know if I can be arsed. I just wanted to spread the word to try to stop anyone else going and spending £200 or more on that site and loosing it.

PayPal will probably give my money back assuming its not constantly being syphoned off that is!

Surely someone in the West End knows them...maybe we could pop over and give them a nudge? ;)

Britishbeefy said:
Surely someone in the West End knows them...maybe we could pop over and give them a nudge? ;)

11 Market Square, Llandovery is where MR Davies lives :D

If you paid by Credit card inform them immediately and they should withdraw his facilities to debit monies... Then send the boys round for some positive feedback ;)

I see "repaircentres" are still advertising and I am sure they were on Ebay too......just need to find the item again.

Thats the problem with internet buying now - need to be careful fo the cowboys!

Nope, was not ebay...here is the link when I was searching for Autocom systems over this past weekend... http://repaircentres.co.uk/

Back
Top Bottom