Langer, No Cork forum but I got a compromise NWF

Daithi

Reaction score
Coming across this could not have been a fluke, so I had to post it. :eek:

Best read outloud with the appropriate accent, the Dub's needn't even bother
trying that part :D and "Bye" means Boy for those of you who may not be familliar
with The PRC's very distinctive dialect :D

Attachments

• Cork_edition.jpg
    Cork_edition.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 369
excellent, vvvery funny :D even funnier than the norn irlend one :eek: sorry did not mean to say that :eek ;)

Daithi said:
Coming across this could not have been a fluke, so I had to post it. :eek:

Best read outloud with the appropriate accent, the Dub's needn't even bother
trying that part :D and "Bye" means Boy for those of you who may not be familliar
with The PRC's very distinctive dialect :D

PRC, for the untutored, signifies the People's Republic of Cork. Some mystical fantasy land in the deep south, a Tir na Og, with Murphy's as its nectar and the ambrosia of Clonakilty black pudding. An arcane dialect, more obscure than the jackeen speak, is the mother tongue that baffles and confused all intruders.

Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I wondered if anyone from The People's Republic of Cork could offer a translation for this? :aidan

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IHfnMrjibyc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IHfnMrjibyc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I wondered if anyone from The People's Republic of Cork could offer a translation for this? :aidan
I'm just glad this is the one you resurrected.

A translation would be difficult, I find it hard to understant it myself. Very funny though.:D :D

I'm sure i spoke to that guy at Achill last year isn't it Wizard:augie :aidan

Back
Top Bottom