valencia gp

Hman

Reaction score
what i need to know chaps/chapeseses is i'm planning on going to the valencia gp 07, however its a little late in the year. which aint a problem but, because of the ferry sailings i'd have a few days to ponder around andora before i went south. anyway if anyone can help as to what the weather is likely to be like. are the roads clear of snow, you know that sort of thing?. wot i was thinking of doing was following ebbo's route to andora then the gp.

"H"man

I was at the Valencia GP this year - It was scorching all weekend. Not sure about the weather or roads on the way down though as we flew.

Oh yea, I still feel gutted that Rossi crashed and gave the championship away.

how about le mans for the french gp

this year went to the french and german gp's and the bol d'or. Not sure about the full plans for 07 yet but the french GP at Le Mans in May is a cert. :clap

Went this year

Flew to Barcelona, could not get to Valencia.
Could not find a B&B within 40 miles of the track, spent 8 hours looking for one.
Site campsite is pretty crap - be warned!
View from the "Balcony" is not good, only cost about 30 Euros though, stands get booked up in advance.

Rode from Santander to Coasta Brava and back through france few years ago. That was good, but very hot in leathers.

Enjoy.
Might do Le Mans next year - decide later.

zapada said:
Site campsite is pretty crap - be warned!
View from the "Balcony" is not good, only cost about 30 Euros though, stands get booked up in advance.

.....agreed....... ;)

A grandstand seat is worth every penny. The camp site was an experience that I never, ever want to repeat.......much worse than Jerez.

I rode down this year. Spain / Andorra / France....ace weather, never once put the waterproofs on. Andorra still very nice at that time of year........sat outside eating / drinking in T shirt...... :)

Do it...... :thumb :thumb :)

Back
Top Bottom