Adv Windscreen

Little legs

I have just had the standard GS with Adv screen and low seat out for a day and a half and found that at speed on the motorway (80 ish) i found it very difficult to see F**k all the wind blast off the screen gave my lid a good old shake.

Is this because i am a small chap (5'6) and would the standard screen be a better option.

Ordering a new on anyway.

Nothing to do with screen

Hello Little Legs,

Welcome to the forum.

Just a query on your height and the GS, I wanted a GS am 5' 11" and found the reach to the floor was tip toeing every where, how much lower did you go with the low seat and I assume you must find it ok handling the height......

:beerjug:

Mick

Height

Mick

I could just about get my feet down, not flat though. Once on the move the bike was fine, i also have an R.

My bird has an impressive fat arse so when she gets on the back i can get both feet firmly down no problem.

After picking my R up after dropping off the GS it felt like a toy bike.

Hiya Little legs!
Don't fret mate. At 5'5" with the lowered seat and adv screen, 8700 miles in 6 months have been a joy! I have had no probs with any buffetting, and as soon as your confidence grows, the height and weight of the bike become irrelevant.

Little legs said:
I have just had the standard GS with Adv screen and low seat out for a day and a half and found that at speed on the motorway (80 ish) i found it very difficult to see F**k all the wind blast off the screen gave my lid a good old shake.

Is this because i am a small chap (5'6) and would the standard screen be a better option.

If you saw bugger all with the Adventurer screen, you'll see even less with the standard one it's crap

John

Back
Top Bottom