Ford Fetishists

The Other PaulG

Still searching
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Apologies if this has been flagged already, but for all you GSers with an unnatural affinity for water, here's a site with, they claim, all the UK's fords logged.....

http://vamp.idlers.org/~jaffa/index.htm

Rght now, the ones in the South East will probably be under considerably more water than the pics show!

Paul G
the wet one

Excellent... really great site, but not the kind of encouragement I need right now ;) only just getting my bike back after the last visit to Shilton :(

you may find several of our names on the site with updated pics and new fords found, lee who runs it great chap and the list is fairly comprehensive but if you find one not on the site take a pic and send to Lee the email address on the site. :thumb

You can also find the entire ford database from wetroads, converted for use with Garmin GPS receivers (and other mankes), downloadable from a sticky thread in the GPS forum :)

Although it's a bit out of date, I'll do an update soon, promise!

It's a great site, and Mouse did a great job too...I've used it a lot over the last few years to plan rides :thumb

PS you still need to use it with a good (OS Explorer) map in front of you unless you're really good at sniffing out fords.....some of the locations are a little off and some are quite hard to find from the descriptions and maps supplied ;)

Back
Top Bottom