a ten minute green lane film that makes you smile

Thanks I enjoyed that. Looks like there is some nice lanes in the peak district.
Does it get busy?

Thanks I enjoyed that. Looks like there is some nice lanes in the peak district.
Does it get busy?

i try and go on a week day if i can, but saturdays are the best.. Sundays to full of walkers.

the guy is a good rider honest, but to see him have a the odd off is fun when we are out together because we normal have around the same miss haps...but to have so many and on film is funny as hell:D :D :D

Guessing they were once some sort of stone paved laneways? Nothing like that here in Oz....just plenty of scrub where you make your own tracks. Would be pretty wild riding on wet smooth rocks up those hills but made for a great little film.

Cheers :thumb

Brilliant....

I asolutely have to have a go at those lanes....

Anyone got GPS tracks and/or would be willing to take a bunch of "southern jessies" out in exchange for lots of beer?

P.S. how much of it is legal?

lite3.gif

:thumb

I have to say that those tossers make Phil Reynolds and me look good!

:D

Greg

Anyone got GPS tracks and/or would be willing to take a bunch of "southern jessies" out in exchange for lots of beer?

P.S. how much of it is legal?

all the lanes are legal :)

i do tours of the peaks at a cost:D

all the lanes are legal :)

i do tours of the peaks at a cost:D

Yeah....the cost being a few broken bones, some internal brusing and the occasional mild concussion.

I'm sticking to the roads for now.....far safer IMHO.

Good video Terry:thumb ...........anybody got a good compilation of you??:p

Yeah....the cost being a few broken bones, some internal brusing and the occasional mild concussion.

I'm sticking to the roads for now.....far safer IMHO.

Good video Terry:thumb ...........anybody got a good compilation of you??:p

NO

thank GOD:D :D :D

Rushy with in 3 months training i could have you doing these lanes,
in fact i done most on my first day laning, but i'd never do that to YOU:D :D
oh i slept for two days after :eek:

oh i'll try and get some of me making an fool of myself but the DVD is at a m8s house,

But here is a lanes in the peaks done by a well none young Man who comes on here from time to time:D he was just unlucky on this day:D

Excellent:D I'm just glad I'm not the only one to cock it up :eek:

Thanks for showing:thumb

Top clip Terry wish i still had my WR:clap :clap :clap

Rushy you've got a clip of Terry mears drowning his 1150 on that lakes weekend go on get it posted:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom