Bristol Airport

gsmilleduecento

Does anybody know if the motorcycle park area at Bristol Airport is any good? Is it covered? is it secure? I should leave the bike there for a couple of weeks. Do they provide battery chargers for the GS1200 :)

Cheers

I wouldn't leave it on Airport site.:(
Too many scrotes hanging round at night:(
Theres a Farmer just off the site that uses a barn for bikes and cars.
Lot more secure, I'll see if i can find the details.
I haven't used him since we got our motorhome.

Someone else may know on the forum:rolleyes:

Do a search for Bristol Airport parking. There is the official one but there are also several others, two of which are in walking distance. I expect one of them will have undercover secure parking but I don't think the official one does. If I can, I'll stop in and ask on my way home one day this week :thumb

You can park the bike at the old terminal (just on left as you drive in off the A38). 24 hr security desk just by the entrance and under cover right outside the Easyjet base office. Left my bike there for days whilst working out of BRS.:thumb

PM for details.

Thanks to everybody, unfortunately a nice young girl decided that I should stop riding for some time, running into the back of the bike on the A30. An Ewan McGregor kind of accident fortunately without any consequence for me. The side case has gone, with the exhaust and the frame.
If she wasn't that young I would have invited her for dinner...

Thanks to everybody, unfortunately a nice young girl decided that I should stop riding for some time, running into the back of the bike on the A30. An Ewan McGregor kind of accident fortunately without any consequence for me. The side case has gone, with the exhaust and the frame.
You fixed it yet gsmilleduecento?

FYI I received this from Forge Car Parks today:
We have a garage next to the Forge Carpark office which is locked up all the time. We have in the past locked Motorbikes on there while people have been away for work or a holiday. Your bike will be left in the garage the whole time you are away. The garage is under cover and locked up and also secure 24 hours a day. I hope this helps and we are sorry for the late reply many thanks.
Forge car parking & accommodation
Tel: (01275)472587 or (01275)474710
:beer:

Does this mean somebody filmed the incident and you will be on the telly soon?:D :thumb

Back
Top Bottom