Tossers-on-Tour - Top tour to the dunes - final details!

Greg Masters

'Don't mess with me' Member
Mod Squad
Reaction score
lite3.gif

Well, every other fecker is organising some sort of tour to Morocco, so I thought it's high time that I organised another fully supported Tossers-on-Tour to the land of the kebab, the minerets and tired tarmac roads.

Priced at a very reasonable £Nineteen Fifty a head, you should book early to avoid disappointment.

Departing from Hyde Park Corner in the early evening of 1 April 2007, we'll be stopping off at some of the best oasis and watering holes north of the Equator.

This trip will be for all GS variants; road legal pogos and women of the female gender will be particularly welcomed.

For those who'd prefer to use the MotorRail, a regular rail service is available (although space is quite limited).

A extensive fleet of support vehicles (mostly in black livery) will be available for those whose transport fails them or who succumb to the delights of the roadside vendor.

As we leave central London, be prepared to leave the luxury of the civilised world behind you. With the sun on our backs, we'll be heading straight for the Pass of Euston, past the dunes of the Regent's playground, and ascend the great Hill of the Princess Primrose before our final destination enters our view.

As we decend the pass, we will see the ancient architecture and nomadic peoples of the north, before finally approaching our destination:

Mornington Crescent

MCout1.jpg

Who's in?

Greg

Back
Top Bottom