On the fringes

Andrew from Basing

Reaction score
New to the site but glad to see there is a Thames Valley group of Tossers. I live in Basingstoke (no jokes please) and would be interested in any ride-outs/gatherings that are arranged.

By the way, does anyone know BMW's plans to reopen the old SPC dealership near Alton?

Andrew, welcome to the mad house.
with regards to SPC, before anyone here jumps on you for asking. Do a search on SPC and the answers will be found.

welcome from a newbury tosser.
enjoy the site:thumb

Hi Andrew, welcome.
Well I've been out on the bike for a while and don't know what's happening about dealers in the area either. I gather Cooper Reading and SPC have disappeared and I need work doing. - pointers for a post on the latest score anybody?

I did a search on SPC and got sweet FA - can anybody tell me if there is anyone else who can do BMW brakes in the Reading area ?, and any local BMW parts supplier ? - Vines is the nearest but too far if I've forgotten a minor widget.

Hi Andrew. Welcome to THE site :thumb

look over in the South East section - you'll find most of the regular meets posted over there. :beerjug:

Thanks for the pointer Dahoum...between the Thames Valley and South East Sections seems I'll have plenty of tossers to meet up with when this crap weather improves

Back
Top Bottom