Beautiful day in Ireland today!

Alex Alex

Reaction score
Hi Lads!
Such a beautiful day was today in Ireland!!!

I had a nice sand riding in Bull Island! And in the end was catched by strange man, who introdused as a security and asked to leave the beach:spitfire
But anyway! was great fun!!!:clap

Attachments

• 100_6005.JPG
    100_6005.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 264
  • 100_6002.JPG
    100_6002.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 239
  • 100_6009.JPG
    100_6009.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 256
Hello Gary,

You are too smart :D

Ok, more pictures of my girlfriend

Attachments

• 100_6008.JPG
    100_6008.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 234
Sorry Gary!
Just forgot about it :confused:

But it's not a head guards actually, it is a touratech crash bars.

Check your PM box.:)

Sorry Gary!
Just forgot about it :confused:

But it's not a head guards actually, it is a touratech crash bars.

Check your PM box.:)

no the other ones you had
01-051-0508-01.jpg

Great shots..
It's not very often Dollymount looks so good..

It's only 5 mins from my house and strangly I never bother taking the bike there..

Great shots Alex, not sure which of the 'big girls' is more attractive though :beerjug:

Thank you VERY MUCH LADS!!!:clap :clap :clap

Thank you very much for invitation!

It sounds GREAT!!!

But we have plans allready :love

hope join you next time:moped: :moped: :moped:

Have fun and see you in 2007!!!

Dollymount is two mins by bike from my house. The "rangers" have no power to ask you to leave........ unless you go beyond the big stones on the beach. Even then they have few powers, they normally call Raheny gardai down. On a funny note the garda motorcylce driving school used to use Dollymount strand and dunes to practice off road riding ....untill it became a game preserve.

was agreat day alright, ur bike looks gr8 alex btw! i took the f650 'off road' for the first time yesterday, up near djouce woods, bloody hell lads....it nearly killed me..alot of weight and very little grip!! had alot of fun tho and feeling a little pain today. it was a taster but now i kno i need some of them tkc 80s ive been reading about!!
hopefully see people out on a run in the new year!! have a good one:thumb

Alex

Its no great surprise that you were asked to leave. The Bull Island is a fairly unique area (certainly by European capital city standards) and is ecological very fragile. The issue is not so much the beach area, as the sand dunes, which are held together by the Marram Grass root system. Going back more than 25 years, scramblers in the dunes area behind the beach caused a lot of damage and measures were introduced to ensure the long-term survival of the whole area as an amenity and wildlife refuge within the confines of the city. All of us benefit from this, even if bikers perhaps feel hard done by. The fact that you were asked to leave the beach area seems a bit harsh, but if this was summer-time bike activity beyond the stones would be threatening beach nesting birds in the area - as do hoards of sun-bathers, but such birds can generally distract a nosey kid if they stray too close - not so a bike(r). At the end of the day, rules are rules, and in this case the potential cost of damage and disturbance has led to a blanket no-no being put in place!

Interesting information, really
Never know that:confused:

This man wasn't bad,but he didn't explain why:rob

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

Back
Top Bottom