Kazakhstan

its all poo

Reaction score
Well Ive found my self working at the Tengiz Oil field in western KZ, what a place what a place.

Everything is a little different out here

so if anyone is passing this way please pop in and say hello to my ex GRU and KGB colleges !

ps and the women are just well just ooooooooo baby

My brother worked there for quite a while when it was Tengiz Chevron (Maybe it still is) He seemed to enjoy himself rather a lot. :D

EDIT - He could not speak the local lingo either, but that is why they have cute Russian babes translating for you most of the time..

It still is Cevron

With the shift system I have 4 different ones all single babes and they would look great on the back of me bike ! Im trying to arrange a training trip back to blighty and Im afraid I will need a translator to accomany us te he

I know quite a few of the Cheron Tengiz guys and am working with one thats just come back to Aberdeen working for us here (Chevron that is).

What are you doing out there??

AndyT:cool:

Hi well I am doing work for part of Parsons Fleur Daniels contract. They are building a processing plant for Chevron. But my job is changing on a daily basis it seems at the moment but its still enjoyable so far.

I have 4 different ones all single babes and they would look great on the back of me bike !

You do have a digital camera with you I assume?

Could you post pics of your 4 translators , and lets see which one wins the most "votes"

Ive just had to sign a zero tollerance form ! Im thinking of quiting !

Back
Top Bottom