Right ya buggers

Noddy

Some sort of clique thing
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Next Sunday is the 7th and the first Sunday of the month. So get your bikes ready cos we are all going to the first Ace Cafe GS meet of the year. No excuses, no blah blah, we locals will all meet at Walkers at 0800 and meet up with southern based Flatlanders on the way.

My big bike hasn't had a start up since Princetown last year and I know of lots more in the same condition.

Come on, lets do it. Rain or shine. Get your motors running. And, YES, that that means all of you.

Lets make a proper start to another great GSing year.

That sounds great . . . . BUT . . . why are you starting out in the middle of the night? 0800 on a Sunday????? :eek:

If it was a later start I might be up for it! . . . but 8am . . . I need to get some beauty sleep! :D

Cheers :beerjug:

Shirley

I am up for it but where is Walkers and is it worth me meeting you there if I am coming from Colchester (A12)?

Happy to meet the North Essex / Suffolk gang on the A12 instead if there are any takers.

We need to be at the Ace for 10ish Shirl. Its a breakfast meet. :)

Not worth the trip across Chas, Your right, far better to carry on on the A12.:thumb

See you there.

Blah blah blah, 8.am................... I asked Caroline and she said I'm on my own, so I should see you there at 8am.
M

I recon about 0815 ish. If you sit on the A10 bridge you should be able to spot us and we should see you as well. :thumb

Not sure I know which bridge you mean, as the A10 doesn't cross the A11.....

I normally meet up with people at the layby on the A11 before the A1307 Haverhill/Cambridge road junction, will that do?

We need to be at the Ace for 10ish Shirl. Its a breakfast meet. :)

Oh I see! :)

I'd love to go, but we are out on Sat night for a Chinese and several beers I'd imagine, so I guess it probably won't be safe for me to ride that early :rolleyes:

If you guys go there another time for maybe a lunchtime meet, I'd be up for that :thumb :thumb

Have fun and I hope to meet some of you soon :D

Shirley

Not sure I know which bridge you mean, as the A10 doesn't cross the A11.....I normally meet up with people at the layby on the A11 before the A1307 Haverhill/Cambridge road junction, will that do?

Sorry mate, I ment the A142 Nmkt Ely junction. :eek:

Your layby will do ok. :thumb

Our usual meet in this area is the third Thursday of the month. Custard Tart has suggested that for Jan and Feb we change it to a Sunday rideout, so more can come in and join in with the fun. Here's the plan.

Sunday 21st of Jan to Hunstanton (Sunny Hunny) up on the coast. No need for stupid o'clock starts. We can get this together over the next couple of weeks for join ups etc.

Any comments ?

:hide

Yes Noddy, definately up for that without any silly 8am starts!! lol :D

So long as hubby can join in on his DL1000-VStrom ;) . . . if he can keep up :rolleyes:

Let us know :thumb

Shirl

Where is Walkers?:nenau

Is anyone going from Peterborough (assuming that isn't where Walkers is)?

This should be fun. Carrot Crunchers venturing into the big city..It'll be chaos, they'll be tears. Life will never be the same again :D Have a good one guys :thumb

Not so nice out there again, and the lane is still flooded from yesterdays continual deluge. John and Mike have now cancelled so in the cold light of early morning I think it may be best to pack an extra pair of gloves. Bye.

A good trip out - thanks Noddy!

A few photos.

The entire East Anglian contingent arrive!

DSCN3319.jpg

He nearly smiled!

DSCN3320.jpg

A reasonable number of GS's turned out.

DSCN3321.jpg

Couldn't get a view of them all....

DSCN3322.jpg

Steptoe was nice and warm....

DSCN3323.jpg

Uncle Albert has every accessory known to man.....

DSCN3324.jpg

.....plus a few extra!

DSCN3325.jpg

Julians HP2 (I hope it was Julians - I'm terrible at names! ;))

DSCN3326.jpg

Uncle Albert and Noddy try and get their bikes to mate...

DSCN3327.jpg

Maybe they'll produce lots of little accessories?

DSCN3328.jpg

...and then they can go into competition with Touratec?

DSCN3329.jpg

Bum shot!

DSCN3330.jpg

and another!

DSCN3331.jpg

Back
Top Bottom