Big Bike Challenge 2007

Tonibe63

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm looking for info on the 2007 Big Bike Challenge and when the rallies are but can only find last years dates. Has anybody any upto date info or can point me in the right direction?
I've heard that the PJM Rally may not be happening this year has anybody else heard anything. After finishing the Cambrian as my first event on my F650GS I want to do as many as possible this year but am not sure wether to try and improve the GS I have or buy a dakar or even a KTM640ADV. Any advice, info or experiences much appreciated.

Cheers-Tony

Big Bike Challenge - RYEDALE RALLY

I am pleased to confirm the dates for the 2 day RYEDALE RALLY 2007 . It will be held on 7th & 8th July in Langdale and Cropton forests on the North Yorkshire Moors near Pickering. This event is a round of the Big Bike Challenge.
Regs will be available later this month on www.enduronews.com.
Hope to see you there.......

BBC

I talked to the organiser of the BBC, and he informed me that dates will be available mid Jan to mid Feb time.
I DO know tho,that the Redkite BBC is Easter sunday, and the Cambrian is 22/23 Oct.Hope that helps.

Thanks for replys so far. Looks like the first rally won't be too early in the year which gives me time to try and decide wether I can manage on my 650GS or start looking for another bike. Would be a shame because the 650 is a great alround bike, which doesn't owe me a lot and I don't mind if it gets a bit battered. Anybody know of any sites with info for upgrading fork oil etc?

Back
Top Bottom