BTBR's new bike FINALLY arrives....

JimboGSA

Reaction score
although its been surrounded by mystery and intrigue for many months, I can now exclusively reveal BTBR's 'hot' new handbuilt (in his Redditch garage) trails bike....

RedneckMC.jpg

See you up the mountain mate :thumb

Don't talk daft.......

...... here it is! :D

Attachments

• Jim%27s_SX200.jpg
    Jim%27s_SX200.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 350
Come on post the pics :bounce1

Not yet, its not finished. ;)

Despite me pledging to Mrs BTBR not to spend any money because quote "it has already got everything that I will ever need" unquote. :eek:

:mmmm

I have still managed to find some more "must have" Touratech bits though....:eek:

Oh come along here

At least let's have the colour and the spec, give us a little to work with.
How can we take the piss if you wont give us any detail. :D

I know I know I know!!!!!

I'm really sorry to have to betray a confidence Alan, but it can't be held in any more........

pinkbiker.jpg

:D :D :D :D :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

I'm really sorry to have to betray a confidence Alan, but it can't be held in any more.......

pinkbiker.jpg

You big useless twat, you promised me that you would not tell anyone. :nono

Thats the very last time that me and you share any pillow talk again. :ymca

I'm really sorry to have to betray a confidence Alan, but it can't be held in any more........

pinkbiker.jpg

Fanum you twat, have you any idea how hard it is to get Magners off a keyboard :rolleyes: :D

The Instigator

Alan back on a GS.
Of course it started at the Hog Roast with him all over FLO with his tongue hanging out:eek: and Muttley constantly goading him on:clap :clap .....................the Tank bars did it:thumb as of course did all the other trick bits................ it was only a matter of time:thumb
Of course he has even gone the correct route and bought a 1200 though I doubt Mrs BTBR will be to impressed with all the time he spends in the garage bolting on bits and concocting wiring looms:thumb

Attachments

• Hog Roast salisbury.jpg
    Hog Roast salisbury.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 220
Here it is!!!

KnitBike.jpg

I heard that he knitted it himself, using wool from his second best Tank Top :clap

:D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom