Ladies Textile suit in Tall ???

Bunjy

I am looking for a ladies textile suit for my girlfiend, I currently have the BMW Rallye suit but BMW is limited to suits for Tall girls. She is 5'11" (1.8m) and needs a 34" (87cm) leg. I wanted a gore-tex suit as well.

Thanks for the help ladies,
:confused:

I am not sure that any manufacturer do stuff specifically for tall ladies, there are some lady specific sites that may. Hopefully one of the other girls will be able to be more helpful than me. :eek:

I am looking for a ladies textile suit for my girlfiend, I currently have the BMW Rallye suit but BMW is limited to suits for Tall girls. She is 5'11" (1.8m) and needs a 34" (87cm) leg. I wanted a gore-tex suit as well.

Thanks for the help ladies,
:confused:

Hiya. I'm 5'10, and haven't had any trouble getting textile clothing. BMW clothing has some decent women's textiles, and they fit really well. I recently got some excellent textiles from Hein Gericke, they too have a reasonable choice of ladies clothing, that do tend to cater for us tall girls!:thumb

You could try ...

... doing a search for Halvarssons; Swedish bike gear imported over here. Very well made and good value for money, most comes with 'Outlast' lining (sort of phase-change material) and they do ladies specific stuff :thumb

Textiles

I'm 5'10"and wanted at least 32"inside leg. By the time you're sitting on the bike you want the bottom of the trousers to easily cover the top of your boots so I ended up getting men's kit as I couldn't find long enough leg length in ladies' cut. Hein Gericke's Cruise pants have worked well for me - there's plenty of adjustment on them, they're goretex and have a padded liner too.

Good luck
Jane

I have a Coat from girlsbike 2.............and i aint at all impressed with it.......its a frank thomas...........would use it but only as a coat over me leather......it hasn't got any decent armour in it...............and the pocket where the armour go are really small, so you can't get any good stuff to fit in the space..........and there is a six inch zip in back of jacket to attach to pants...........i wouldn't like to come off wearin it............

Dainese do stuff

Bought some for my other and she's quite tall but not 5'10 though.

Good stuff and Goretex.

I've got a pair of HG troos but can't remember what they're called. Made of the Goretex that repells the water at the surface. Great kit but £££'s. It could be worth trying that too even if it'snot made for girls specifically.

Skip.

Check the BMW clothing size charts. They are one of the few motorcycle clothing suppliers whose sizing caters for short, tall and 'thick set' people. I notice that the male 'Slim' sizes have a longer leg length than the female sizes. Streetguard trousers also have good waist size adjustment so a Slim male size may be an option.

Dealers will generally only stock the common sizes but can special order and get most items within days. I was able to get a Streetguard size 54 trouser with the short leg length by ordering the size 26.

Back
Top Bottom