Let's hear it for Robbie!

291206nbiker.365012.full.jpg

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/display.var.1095283.0.0.php

Robbie is Jim Allan's uncle and is an ex Scottish Moto X Champion....from the days when it was still called "Scrambles".

Whit a guy!!:thumb Best of luck :bow

Robbie is Jim Allan's uncle and is an ex Scottish Moto X Champion....from the days when it was still called "Scrambles".

That must mean (I think) that he is related to Vic Allan who won many national and international moto cross trophies in the 70s.

Does anybody know if the Dakar site is doing the Iritracking system that was on last years site, it would be good to follow Robbie his number is No:129

cheers

cheers Kai, how's the hand ?

It's getting there. I had the op 5 weeks ago today. It's still not strong enough, but is better every week.

I am going to try out the bicycle and perhaps even the GS for a wee bit this weekend. I wont overdo it though.

At least the numbness has now disappeared at night time and when driving the car, so some good must have been done!

Thanks for asking.

Kai

Does anyone know how many Scots have completed the Dakar on a bike? It's been suggested to me that if he does it he will be the first. Just had a look at the Dakar site. Good to see he's still in there.:thumb

Back
Top Bottom