My First Day:

Cuprinol Man

Reaction score
Hello to all tossers out there.
First day on the site and I am impressed already (apart from the bollocking off Italian Trev for not saying hello earlier).
Like many others I too come from the Power Ranger crowd.
After owning many sports bikes I eventually saw the light of bikes that are far more suited to British roads.
No longer do I blast along the same A roads every Sunday, I don'y even tend to ride on them anymore prefering to go much slower on deserted back roads.
I run a 2005 R1200GS and a 2001 Ktm 300 exc for the odd enduro comp.
You will find me kicking around all the crap covered back roads around the East Riding area and now and then at Squires on a Sunday.
If your a regular visitor to Fridaythorpe, give us a shout and we can meet up for a ride out.
Tadah for now.

Hello.

I run a 2005 R1200GS and a 2001 Ktm 300 exc for the odd enduro comp.

Hello CM.
Nice bikes Dude.
If you fancy a trail ride in Wales, keep an eye on the 'off road' section for my threads advertising such outtings. They're free of charge and I can cater for all types of bikes and rider ability. Nobody gets left behind.:thumb
Timpo.

Welcome to the madhouse and let me be the first to say hello! good choice of wheels you won't regret it!

Welcome and I have a few fence panels that need painting :D

Hi there... just so you know... there are a few bods meeting up tomorrow night at Squires... I know its short notice, but keep your eye on the Yorkshire Section for subsequent meets....:thumb

We generally stick out like a sore thumb at Squires... but there's often safety in numbers...(Oh...excluding RedStan of course who's mad as a badger)...:D :D :D

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93871

Cheers.... Sue...:)

Welcome to the site Cuprinol Man (I wont ask why you went for that name tag :D )

Enjoy your stay here, loads to see and do and as Room 101 says keep your eyes peeled in the Yorkshire section.

:)

welcome_018.gif

Back
Top Bottom