Charley Boorman at Squires

Stoney

Reaction score
For those of us who think Charley's not a bad bloke...

Charley Boorman and the Race to Dakar team (all of them apparently) will be at Squires on Feb 15th at 7.30pm. Tickets a fiver - proceeds to Yorkshire Air Ambulance.

Charley Boorman and the Race to Dakar team (all of them apparently) will be at Squires on Feb 15th at 7.30pm. Tickets a fiver - proceeds to Yorkshire Air Ambulance.

I'll donate £50 to the York Air Amby if you punch that twat Russ Malkin.

Cheers for that. I'll be there. I've enjoyed both the vids. :)

Bet this doesn't get to the end of the first page without someone saying their mate met him once and thinks he's a c:eek: :eek: :eek: t

I think he's great. :thumb Got to sound off at him at the NEC, telling him, how much I hated him...for the fact that he inspired me to get off sports bikes..inspired the missus to learn to ride...inspired us to buy beemers...and now inspired us to go touring.

That SOB has cost me nearly 10 grand in 2 months.

Still all was put right when he signed my books, and said sorry!
:D

From the thread title I thought he'd got himself a proper job at last :D

Wish I didn't live so far away - I'd love to have gone :(

I think all the Dakar team were great :thumb

What a bummer :( don't s'pose they are going to be coming anywhere near to Ipswich??

Shirley

Boorman tickets

Rang Squires up, and its pay on the night or collect from the premises.Plenty of tickets left apparently.May go over there tomorrow to collect mine.Anyone else going ???

:censor: a let down by the mike not working:nenau just like Norman collier and his aquatics two many people in the room . no sound on the video. but in the end charley came through to give a good acount of his ride in the desert:clap

at the end a good night had by all ++++ lots of cash for the air ambulance:hapybnce:

Intersting cos his mic was not working when he did his piece down our way and the video had no sound either perhaps it's all part of the ambience he's trying to create?

I'm going to ask him about that as well next time I see him...

There's was people crawling all over the gear to get it work made me snigger right bad....

Intersting cos his mic was not working when he did his piece down our way and the video had no sound either perhaps it's all part of the ambience he's trying to create?

I'm going to ask him about that as well next time I see him...

There's was people crawling all over the gear to get it work made me snigger right bad....

Maybe..... Or perhaps his mic failed twice in the same year:D :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom