Motorrad Central offroad day

SpyInTheCamp

Reaction score
Just received the following from MC:

salesadmin@motorradcentraleast.bmw-net.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------

We at Motorrad Central are thinking about arranging an off road day of some description during 2007. What we want to know is how many of our customers would be interested? The format would be fairly gentle off road on a course that is currently used for 4x4 events .It is located centrally so should be ideal for all our customers in both in the East and West.
A full days riding is envisaged with some instruction provided by our more experienced customers who have already offered to help. Participants would be using their own bikes so it must be borne in mind that you are almost guaranteed to drop it at some point during the day. The course we would be using is not too rocky so any damage should be light but you need to bare this in mind when making a decision to attend.

If you think this sounds like something that would interest you please drop an email to Jenny so she can get an idea if we have enough people to make it worthwhile.

Regards JD

Its on their website as well.
I have just phoned Blair (Jenny is on her way to the East) and put my name down. Are you planning it Kai ? :thumb

Its on their website as well.
I have just phoned Blair (Jenny is on her way to the East) and put my name down. Are you planning it Kai ? :thumb

I have sent them an e-mail registering my interest.

Hopefully it won't clash with anything that's already planned.

(The advantage of an old GS - what the heck if I bend it !) :thumb

Motorrad Central's part dept. must have missed it's financial target last year and looking to shift some extra spares ;-)

Considering Jenny`s job, that thought did fleetingly cross my mind :D

I`m tempted but my self and the bike are still recovering from an off on boxing day, what the hell coming off on loose cant be as damaging or sore as tarmac

Back
Top Bottom