How windy is it by you??

Janie

Reaction score
Went to get the milk in and very nearly flashed the neighbours..........me dressing gown was up round me neck cos of the wind..........lol ;)

I've just got back indoors,and the wind nearly blew the paint off the bike this morning,bits of tree everywhere.Ace larf

:eek: can't believe you said that..............you don't scare easy do you.....:rolleyes:

And there was me thinkin GS ers where a more refined kind of biker........

Bike blew over again yesterday and broke my last remaining mirror. Still standing today although I keep checking. :(

And there was me thinkin GS ers where a more refined kind of biker........

:jes

Oh just lost a couple of fence panels across the garden.:(
and the planes seem to have stopped landing at M/cr airport. Spotted a small twin engined one going in sideways this morning and bouncing arround, if i can see it from here god knows what it was like on the plane:eek:

Just spotted a plane do an aborted landing at M/cr airport, first I've ever seen. Come very low over my place and wondered what the hell was going on, just spotted the wheels going back up and the engines giving it some as it climed away, think it was a charter flight big job as well so may be diverting suff now. As I type there's another going in, Thomson flight looks like a cork in a storm. very glad i'm not flying today..

Pretty bad over here this morning. I help manage a fleet of 100 trucks in Ireland and the UK and we are having severe difficulties today.

Dublin port is effectively closed as the ships are having great difficulty docking. Several freight ferries operating from Heysham in Lancs to both Belfast and Warrenpoint are taking shelter off the Isle of Man.

We have had several reports of trucks overturned in Dublin and also up here in the north. Luckily all of our guys are OK. So far. :eek:

Very windy here. I went over the mountain section of the TT course on the way to wrok this morning and was nearly blown off the bike. Only at this time of year do you really appreciate why Windy Corner is called Windy Corner.

Just seen some ducks flying backwards, and the river has been blown onto the fields.
I might go and lie my bike down before the wind does it.

Back
Top Bottom