PUNK Band Friday Night HOG RAOST

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Friday Night we have a PUNK REVIVEL BAND, covers of The Strangler, Buzzcoks, Sham 69 etc

Saturday Night Blues Band, The Smokehouse Blues Band

Get them to practise a punk version of "Sunshine of your Love"

Might work :nenau

At least a certain gentleman won't look so daft staggering about the dancefloor.

:steptoe

Friday Night we have a PUNK REVIVEL BAND, covers of The Strangler, Buzzcoks, Sham 69 etc

Saturday Night Blues Band, The Smokehouse Blues Band

Not anymore, lead singer now in JAIL, instead we are having a JAM session, will be a DRUM KIT, GITTARS, BASS and a P.A so you can make your own music :thumb

Not anymore, lead singer now in JAIL, instead we are having a JAM session, will be a DRUM KIT, GITTARS, BASS and a P.A so you can make your own music :thumb

Which band?? the Puke band or the Smokehouse Blues one???

I can't stand puke music:spitfire 'cept for one track by the Stranglers>>Golden brown.:thumb2

Karaoke

Whoo Hoo!

One, Two.
One, Two.
Two.
Two.
One.
One, Two.

Testing.Testing.

Lets have a competition for the worse pub singer.

"Hue are tha sunshynnnne of ma lyfffe"

i'm still disappointed :(

Why, are you his stalker or something? You'll be seeing him in two weeks time, and his Missus Lois and Simon n Georgie.

If you can tear yourself away from the latest BMW Clothing and Accessory catalogue for a cotton pickin second and manage to make your way back from Teeside International Aiport your needs should be well satiated.

Why, are you his stalker or something? You'll be seeing him in two weeks time, and his Missus Lois and Simon n Georgie.

If you can tear yourself away from the latest BMW Clothing and Accessory catalogue for a cotton pickin second and manage to make your way back from Teeside International Aiport your needs should be well satiated.

i didn't know that.

i am as yet undecided whether or not to wear my new (second hand) bmw jacket to said event :D

oh god! i'm evolving into a corporate whore :eek:

Back
Top Bottom