Views from Tassie

Jack

Went for a little ride today through colebrook and yarlington beautiful country got that caught up in the ride only took a couple pf pictures but thought I would share then anyway. The GSPD handeld the roads okay the dirt roads were very hard packed and very slippery my former 1150 GSA seemd better planted on this type of terrain I will just have to get another when SWMBO isn't looking.
Roadswherehardandslippybutworththee.jpg

In the yarlinton Tiers
Yarlingtonroad.jpg

Yarlinton Road
ViewtoCraigebourneDam.jpg

Craigebourne Dam Colebrook
GSenjoyingtheview.jpg

Jack:cool:

Sorry Jack thought you are from Tassie?

Went back through your past messages and then realised re Toy Shop Opening Mess. Your from the Big Island. Sorry mate. Catch up next time though if you like? Pleased to see your Gsing. Well done. BIGJIm.:beerjug:

Went back through your past messages and then realised re Toy Shop Opening Mess. Your from the Big Island. Sorry mate. Catch up next time though if you like? Pleased to see your Gsing. Well done. BIGJIm.:beerjug:

BIGJim,

I am in tassie I moved here in december the Toy Shop didn't quite make it anymore GSer's on the wonderful Island?

Jack

Hi Jack,

I think it's great another Gser on the island. A Fantastic place for Gsing around. I do a lot of Dirt Riding over this way, West Coast that is. Love getting out. I'm Heading down over the Gordan River for my next trip. A Mate and wife on their KLR are going as well. Taking a compass for certain down there. Getting lost is not an option. Love camping so I'm usually at the MRA Rally's? No, I actually don't drink much. I just enjoy the small Rallies. Say Hi if you ever see the 1100, White like the origanal and with a Headlight that works!! Dig, dig? BIGJim. Tassie.:beerjug: :beerjug:

Slowly the Tassie GSers are coming out of the woodwork. There are so many rides around Hobart which match great sealed roads with great dirt. Perhaps we'll meet up sometime.

Tasy BigJim & JohnPII,

Thanks for the replies if you don't mind a slow old cogger tagging along I would love to go for a ride anytime I am not employed at the moment so I have a bit of spare time just PM me your details if you want to go for a jaunt and have a light ale or two or if you just want to see a loverly part of Tassie you are most welcome to drop in.

Jack:beerjug:

JohnP & Jack? Well as they emerge from the Bracken and Sand...

...crawling out of their caves? A new race one different than any other from a sea of sports bikes comes? Dah-dah!! Tassy Gsers! ( Bit of David Rabbitburrow there)?
jimlevans@bigpond.com.au or new ph at Zeehan/ not hard to work out? For all Gsers I'll be there. What ever we work out? Rides, weekend for the Mainlanders and we in turn over there? Sounds Fantastic!
:blast Rides/beer, well we see?
Many thanks to UKGser by the way!
BIGJim Tassy Aus.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom