January Meeting Tuesday 30th January

zapada

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As usual, last Tuesday in month - for directions, look at the "sticky" by Rushy on this forum.

Look forward to seeing you all.:rob

my just drag the old feller with me, so i can say hello...................janie

whats on the menu Les ?

I may come up.(on-call !!!)......................in the car............its a long story involving a U turning car driver:tears :tears :tears :tears

Sorry can't make the meet, I'm away. :D :Motomartin

Have a drink a drink on me and I might see you when I get back :beer:

Andrew :rob

Me.............i live in the northwest, about 20 mins away from pub i think....and both me and the hubby have 1200's........well he has the 1200gsa.................so am i allowed to come to the meet.......................janie xx

just in case you wana know who zapada is!!

just look at for the oldist guy there..:thumb
then again Rushy looks rather old with all that GREY hair:D
if i'm there i'm the 007 look alike :p :p :p :p :p :nono (not):beerjug:

right so i'm lookin for the old gits in the bmw gear...............nice

:clap :clap :clap :hapybnce:

You are both welcome Janie. Pipsters wife rides a Transalp ( your old steed I believe) . Flipfly may turn up and I think his better half has a Transalp too although she's not been to a meet on it yet.

Bushboy used to bring Sadhana on her bike but I think theyve both moved to sunnier climes now.

A couple of us ( me, Daz, Pipster, KTM525 and others) occasionally bring the better halfs to the meet and almost always have them along on rideouts etc.

If you let me know that you are coming I will try to make sure you have some sensible company

Its not far for you to pop down and we usually get 10+ turning up but I cant guarantee how many will be on bikes this time if the weather gets any icier.

Maybe see you both:beer: :beer:

Here you go Janie a selection of the North West’s finest. Could start our own calendar, oh that’s another thread .

I’m right at the back, best viewed from a distance:mmmm

Attachments

• BMW GS club.jpg
    BMW GS club.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 126
Here you go Janie a selection of the North West’s finest. Could start our own calendar, oh that’s another thread .

I’m right at the back, best viewed from a distance:mmmm

while your down ther IAN:p :p :p :D

Rushy, I still have my transalp couldn't get of her she far too to much of a sweetie for that..........she such a great bike to ride.......:D :D

Back
Top Bottom