Me Too!

Chuck

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All,

Been lurking for a while, and thought it best to make an intro..

Especially as I have taken the plunge and ordered a 1200 GSA (White of course :p ).

Read loads, thought loads, 65 mile test ride in the pouring rain.. Loved it loads!!

Had mainly sports bikes previously GPZ, ZZR, CBR etc with the exception of a short affair with HD :eek , currently have a XR250R for Green Lanes, Hare & Hounds, Enduro play time fun... and Snow :thumb

Ordered the GSA with all options (other than chrome), which includes the 07 ASC, however, there doesn’t appear to be much written about the stability control, I wondered if anyone on here had any experience of it ??

Roll on the 1st March, at least its 07 and not 08 I would have had to wait an extra day !!

Cheers

Richard

welcme.
to much lurking going on in this country.
deep snow due the first week of march at least 6 feet:D :D.
enjoy the site and your new toy,i bet the next couple of weeks will go sssllllooowww,:thumb
best regards, Ashley.

Cheers Ashley,

More "hovering" than "lurking" I suppose.

That would be about right re: March / Snow!

Yep, very, very sllloooowwly.

Thanks.

Welcome to the site Richard, all the best with the new bike when it comes.

Great choice :thumb2

Don't worry about the snow too much... piccie of mine on its second day out, March last year ... Bonnie Scotland :eek:

:beerjug:
www.adventure.gs

Attachments

• Scotland-3.jpg
    Scotland-3.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 126
Nice one Mickey!

Judging by your Avtar, you must be experianced in all weathers ;)

Road tyres as well :bow

Richard,
Welcome to the site. Hope you have a large wallet to pay for all of the extras
you might need.
Regards
Matt

Hi Richard

Enjoy your new toy!! :D

Hope March 1st comes round nice and quick for you . . . it is February a week today!! . . . so not much longer to go ;)

Shirley

Thanks for all your welcomes !

With regard to my question on ASC, should this be posted on another post directory?

If so which one?

Sorry to be such a noob :mmmm !

Cheers

Richard

Welcome Richard.

Good choice of bike and good choice to make yourself known. :clap

You could ask in the technical subsection of the Technical Section re the Stability control, but as it is so new we will all probably await your review when your new baby arrives :thumb2

Cheers for the info Dahoum.

Guess I will have to wait till it arrives :bounce1 .

Just seemed a low cost option when taking into account the total price.

But then again, the same applied to all the other low cost options selected .... Dooh !

Welcome to the forum DV8 (Richard) ... good to see you on board with us.

Loads of information to be had here but it may take some trawling through. If its not posted, go ahead and ask the question... I'm sure somebody will be able to help.

Enjoy your stay with us :thumb

:)

Back
Top Bottom