help me please.

sycomoto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
i've just had my TT garmin lockable mount tirn up an having fitted it i've dicoveredthat even when locked a slight tug and the gps pops out. has anyone else found this or have i got a faulty one.:mad:

Does the unit pull out from the locked mount or does the mount move into the unlocked position when it is locked?

I have 2 TT lockable mounts for the 2610 and both hold the GPS rock solid, if this is the 2610 make sure the GPS is angled right back and the top arm cams over and locks.

i've just had my TT garmin lockable mount tirn up an having fitted it i've dicoveredthat even when locked a slight tug and the gps pops out. has anyone else found this or have i got a faulty one.:mad:

I think you need to tell people what model of TT holder it is your having problems with before they can give you advice. TT sell quite a few, not that I've bought one because they're crap and people can nick your GPS out of them with just a slight tug.

:gringo

streetpilot 3 older type

i've got the streetpilot 3 the one that has the ariel on the right side at the back. its like a bigger vesion of the original streetpilot only fatter. its still not staying put i'm not impressed.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom