Where was I yesterday ?

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Myself & the big tosser went out yesterday to explore some roads for a run I'm involved with later in the year. I should have taken some pics earlier in the day but we were busy :bounce1 This was the last stop of the day. Anyone know where we were :nenau

Attachments

• DSCN1170.jpg
    DSCN1170.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 249
Myself & the big tosser went out yesterday to explore some roads for a run I'm involved with later in the year. I should have taken some pics earlier in the day but we were busy :bounce1 This was the last stop of the day. Anyone know where we were :nenau

I dunno but yer mate looks like he's ready to end it all by jumping in the lake:nenau :aidan

Shep

Very close - in pronunciation, if not exactly location ;) One more guess for you & then we'll have to leave it to the others, seeing as you have an unfair advantage. Shouldn't have mentioned the 'later in the year' thing, should I :eek:

Shep said:
In the second photo it shows the trailer the 1150 turned up on :aidan

:jes Oh, he's gonna love that one !! :clap

The 1150 is always in front though and has to wait at junctions for the 1200GSA to turn up. :dabone

I only stay that far back so I don't run over any of the bits that fall off :redbone

And be careful, you're currently outnumbered by GSA riders :p

Shite pictures BTW JR. :mad: You must be using a camera older than Civil's brick, or was it that poxy phone camera again? :dabone

Shite pictures BTW JR. :mad: You must be using a camera older than Civil's brick, or was it that poxy phone camera again? :dabone

Not camera phone. My little Nikon which takes nice pics but it hasn't been well since it got drowned that 'damp' day in Slieve Felim :(

Padge said:
Virginia?

Nope. Too far south :)

Back
Top Bottom