Are any of you good folks ere gorn to ExCel?

IluvmyGS

Reaction score
Just thought I'd ask :)

Hubby & I are off on our bikes to the London Bike Show on Saturday :thumb weather is meant to be 'gin clear' but a tad chilly.

Just wonderin whether we need to keep an 'eye out' for any of you chaps/esses?? ;)

Shirley

im going yellow/silver 850gs may see you there, it should be parked next to a black 1100gs

May well see you there :thumb

Mine is yellow (as you know) and will be parked next to a 5yr old Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom (dark grey met/black and quite grubby!) ;)

Shirley

I went this morning and was impressed. Much easier to get to than Ally Pally and a better venue. The new Ducati 1098 is beautiful in the flesh and worth the visit on it's own. Big BMW stand (similar in layout to the NEC). In and out by midday (two hours) - just enough to see and do without endless stands of tat.

Sorry for this one... but I went today, not hugely impressed... there are a few deals to be had, but the show doesnt have the same feel as previous years, might just be a first day thing...

Going on saturday be on A/Twin red white blue and big tony b on triumph tiger
come and say yellow if you notice us be nice to get a pint from you :beer:

went this afternoon/evening. Not that impressed.BMW and KTM stands were good , others werent, some not even present and it was £16 to get in :eek:

Back
Top Bottom