Boundary 500 Challenge

Clem.....

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ive just spent the last hour or so trailing through their website. It all looks very professional and well organised.

So, I'll get cracking with the paperwork.

Good enough reason for me to get my finger out and fit that tank now!!

Regards

Peter

Did this last year, l-o-n-g day!!!
They raised £28,625.73 in total, so well worth it for that.
It is very, very professionally organised, last year in conjunction with Cleveland Fire Brigade, Morrisons, Simon Bailes Garages.
Give it a go, you know you want to!!

Do you not fancy doing it again Mike?

I'll be honest, when I put my name down to do it last year, I wasn't really sure i would be well enough to do it, as I was waiting to have a heart valve repair!!
3/4 of the way round, my body was crying enough, and I almost gave up. The lads and lasses I was riding with, gave me the support I needed to finish, but God I was knac*ered!! Had the heart op in August last year and getting back to full strength, and not really sure if I want to do it all again to be honest. I think its a bit weird spending a full day and over £50 of fuel to raise money, when I'd be better giving that money to the charity (if you get my drift) OK the ride is a challenge and sponsorship certainly raises more money than everyone could give themselves, but its a bit "weird". Not knocking the ride by the way, just an opinion, OK? Might do it again, but not really sure.

The GS has NOT got the most comfortable seat in the world, so my bum was screaming give up well before the end!!:eek:

I take my hat off to you sir......

Good effort!!

You've done your bit, take this year off!!

Hopefully I'll live to regret it.

Kind regards

Peter

I made the mistake (?) of loaning my airhawk to an old friend of mine in Tokyo who has Prostrate Cancer and Very bad piles - guess which is bothering him most :eek:

Damn....

Just found out its my "surprise" 40th birthday on the 16th!!!!!!!!!!!

I may have to look at completing the ride earlier/later than the big day.

I will keep you posted

Regards

Peter

Geordie, that is the most pathetic and lame excuse I have heard. Up there with it's our 10th wedding aniversary.

I may have a go if the moving shit is over and done with and I am not working :thumb

Delboy....

Glad to see you got the connectors I sent!! Finally!!

There is a few lads from Cleveland Advanced Motorcyclsts who are going to do the ride a couple of weeks earlier due to other commitments.
So I may attempt to ride along with them.

I will look forward to your sponsorship money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom