G'day youse blokes!

smithster

I've been looking for ages also, but as the sites knowledge is so good I haven't really needed to post.
Been riding for a long time, my R1150GS is actually bike no. 36. I do my own maintenance.
I do at least one interstate ride a year, and commute about 2000 kays a month.
I'm in north QLD, and currently flooded out from returning to my boat. (I live on a sailing cat,) and am worried I may not get back before the next bloody cyclone.
Cricket's been a bit boring also (sorry fella's!)

welcome.
you should see the weather in england,its like being in the tropic's.
did 200 miles yesterday in bright warm sunshine and its earley feb.
enjoy the site.:cool: :thumb

Welcome to the site.........................janie :aidan

I've been looking for ages also, but as the sites knowledge is so good I haven't really needed to post.
Been riding for a long time, my R1150GS is actually bike no. 36. I do my own maintenance.
I'm in north QLD, and currently flooded out from returning to my boat. (I live on a sailing cat,) and am worried I may not get back before the next bloody cyclone.

Hi Smithster, welcome aboard the forum. Good to have you here with us.

So tell me then, as I'm the curious type of woman, if you live on a sailing cat where on earth do you keep the R1150GS ? Just intrigued ......

Have a safe journey back to base, enjoy your stay here. :)

Welcome to the site - could you send some of that rain our way please!

Hello and welcome, from another boat dwelling Tosser:thumb (we don't get cyclones though, yet:D )

Shep

Back
Top Bottom