wales this weekend

buckles

Reaction score
Right you lot wot we doin about this years dragon rally, time are we meeting up are we meeting at rainbow and who's goin?. Already checked my tent and this year i'll taking some tent poles:D . Spoke to shaggy he's taking his BSA which probably means leaving rotherham tomorrow aft:eek: . Said i would ride to rally site with him, me and my big mouth.

Right you lot wot we doin about this years dragon rally, time are we meeting up are we meeting at rainbow and who's goin?. Already checked my tent and this year i'll taking some tent poles:D . Spoke to shaggy he's taking his BSA which probably means leaving rotherham tomorrow aft:eek: . Said i would ride to rally site with him, me and my big mouth.

No No No... Shaggy not takin' the BSA again Buckles :eek:

I'll be riding with ya matie :thumb

Photo of Shaggy & Buckles at last years Dragon ...

:beerjug:

www.adventure.gs

Attachments

• Shaggy'n Buckles.jpg
    Shaggy'n Buckles.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 217
Bits Stuck Anywhere

Ok, i'm planning on going on the BSA but don't wanna hold you lot up. My idea was to set of from sunny Rotherham early Saturday morning, ( same route as last year ) breakdown around Crewe, get relay home, pick up Bertha, meet you at the Dragon around 9pm. Get drunk , crash on the way home and get another relay truck to finish the weekend off. Does this sound familiar ??????

Seriously though, well as anyone on a 250 BSA, in winter ,with snow forcast can be. I am going to leave around 7.30 / 8.00 am Saturday. If you lot meet at Rainbow for 9.00 ish and follow the usual route you should catch me up somewhere, ( just outside Rotherham !! ). Then we can leapfrog each other, when you stop for brews. I'm going to miss out the Horseshoe on the way there and just stick to main A5 route.

Is that O.K. ???, don't want to feel I'm holding you up and don't wanna thrash the BSA more than usual.

BSA

I'm ready now !!!!!!

Attachments

• 2BStarfire 2.jpg
    2BStarfire 2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 204
You're a brave man Shaggy......especially after last year:blast
I'm happy to go with the flow, dont mind riding all the way with you shaggy, can always blast off ahead, roll a fag, smoke it, roll another, have a cuppa and by then you'll just about be passing us on the back of the recovery truck:p

pic of last years trip to the Dragon:thumb2

Attachments

• IMG_0467bsa.jpg
    IMG_0467bsa.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 188
Question for Shaggy.

Did you once live up near the Stag pub in sunny Rotherham and happen to know any of the Coates brothers?
its just that your name looks familiar and the kid i new of also had a Nortom comando..
Hope you all have a good time anyhow :beerjug:

Admit Nothing !!!!!

Hmmm , could be me, possibly, maybe:clap

Attachments

• Norton time 2 .jpg
    Norton time 2 .jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 183
lol that looks familiar, passed that many a time parked up on the pavement just up from the Stag.:thumb
You remember Paul coates, i think he was in the same year as you in comp.

So what we doing and who wiv ?????

Hi All
So what are we doing for the Dragon ??

Up to now i've got the following going:

Buck GSA 1200
Mickey F650GS
Laughing Gas R1100GS
Coop's HP2
Tim Tiger
Tim's Mate ?
Baggy R1150R
Shaggy BSA Starfire !!!!

Baggy is riding down from Settle and meeting us there, I think the best plan is the one I suggested earlier. I'll set off from my place, early. You lot , and any others who want to join us :ymca , meet up at Rainbow at 9 or 10 am, go Prince of Wales Rd, Baslow, Buxton, Congleton, Crewe, Wrexham,Ruabon,Llangollen,Betws-y-coed,Bethesda onto
A55. When I stop / breakdown I'll stick the bike somewhere obvious, or else you will catch me sometime, mid morning, on the route. Treat me like a mobile chicane. Buck please pass on the OUTSIDE !!!!!!:rob

To Dazco

To Dazco

Tried to sent you a private message but you aint accepting them !!!!!!, Paul was the year above me, I think ??, same as Allott. Was it Paul who removed the BMW cylinder and bits of his leg on East Bawtry Road ???,.Get your P.M. set up and catch up.

You're a brave man Shaggy......especially after last year:blast
I'm happy to go with the flow, dont mind riding all the way with you shaggy, can always blast off ahead, roll a fag, smoke it, roll another, have a cuppa and by then you'll just about be passing us on the back of the recovery truck:p

pic of last years trip to the Dragon:thumb2

Wot you need is a r80gs ive got one and its shit hot:thumb

Last edited:
Wot you need is a r80gs ive got one and its shit hot:thumb

Jaber... Shaggy had one :eek:

OK you guys... Rainbow Motorcycles for 9am. We ride together, we stay together... we get drunk together.

All for one and one for all.... hic :beer:

lol that looks familiar, passed that many a time parked up on the pavement just up from the Stag.:thumb
You remember Paul coates, i think he was in the same year as you in comp.

Shaggy always parks on the pavement... it's the safest place to be when you're broken down... see #5

OK you guys... Rainbow Motorcycles for 9am. We ride together, we stay together... we get drunk together.

9am at Rainbow it is then :thumb2
I have a feeling there may be some snow this year:Motomartin

Jaber may be taking the piss, I think Jaber was the one to buy Shaggy's 80GS off him :p

Afternoon all, they'll be two more at Rainbow to tag on if thats ok.
See ya at 9.. 12gsa, Bandit

DRAGON

Thought the weathermen had got it wrong again but snowing quite heavily and seems like its going to stay too, should be fun tomorrow. See you all @ rainbow 8.45ish.:thumb2

I know I bought it:thumb2

Thought the weathermen had got it wrong again but snowing quite heavily and seems like its going to stay too, should be fun tomorrow. See you all @ rainbow 8.45ish.:thumb2

Yup Buckles... should be fun :eek:

Jaber... I realize that now :thumb

This is me on the 1999 Elephant Rally :D :D

Attachments

• Elephant Rally.jpg
    Elephant Rally.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 63
Dragon Done !!!

Go to ' Show us yours' forum, 'show us your Dragon Rally' thread by Laughing Gas to see the results :beerjug: :clap ults

Back
Top Bottom