Morocco,end march early aprill

Treedoc

Evening All,Been lerking on the fringes for a long time thought i should put my toe in the water.
Been riding nearly two yrs 1150GsA toured a little uk three wks spain prynees last yr norway murmansk russia finland sweden hone.
Planning trip plymouth santander picos down Gig morcco rif erg gebie play in the mountains back up the coast home end march early april are any Gsers in area about this time would be good to meet up poss ride few dys camp ride off piste. ?

Evening All,Been lerking on the fringes for a long time thought i should put my toe in the water.
Been riding nearly two yrs 1150GsA toured a little uk three wks spain prynees last yr norway murmansk russia finland sweden hone.
Planning trip plymouth santander picos down Gig morcco rif erg gebie play in the mountains back up the coast home end march early april are any Gsers in area about this time would be good to meet up poss ride few dys camp ride off piste. ?

Eyup Treedoc...welcome aboard :thumb

There will be a lot of us down there in April......from the sounds of it, more there than still here :D

You may be interested in THIS thread.....places still available ;)

Hope to see you down there :thumb

Bill

Hello and welcome to the forum Treedoc, its good to see you here.

Enjoy your stay with us. :)

Back
Top Bottom