Black 1150gsa in ipswich

Treedoc

Evening Gsers Ive been lerking for a while thought its time to put a toe in the water.
My names Mick d been riding for two yrs would like to meet up with gs owners in the suffolk norfolk essex area so if you see a black 1150gsa in the ipswich area give me a flash or beeb as you go past seen a yellow and blue 1200 gs in ipswich .
Regards mick

Mick,
You will have to keep an eye on the East Anglia section.
We in the North (or northish) that's Norfolk North Suffolk & Cambs area, have regular social meets.
You may meet Treeman (Chalky) who may well be in the same business as you.

Mike.

HI Mick

I ride a yellow 1200 GS and I'm in Ipswich, so it may have well been me you saw? I usually have hubby in tow on his DL1000 V-Strom :D

I'll keep a look out for you :thumb

We often pop down to Orwell motorcycles on a Saturday afternoon for a bacon butty from the burger van :D . . . may see you there?????

Cheers

Shirley :beerjug:

Evening Gsers Ive been lerking for a while thought its time to put a toe in the water.
My names Mick d been riding for two yrs would like to meet up with gs owners in the suffolk norfolk essex area so if you see a black 1150gsa in the ipswich area give me a flash or beeb as you go past seen a yellow and blue 1200 gs in ipswich .
Regards mick
Hi Mick - I'm the graphite 1150 GS you often see in Ipswich - flip lid up more often than not. When I see you I won't flash if you don't mind - think it's illlegal!:augie

Flashing and all that stuff

When I see you I won't flash if you don't mind - think it's illlegal!

Only if you get caught...

I too am a newbie - Blue/White 1150GS residing in Cambridge. Have seen another GS locally - think its a 1100 on the daily commute to Cherry Hinton. We have stood side by side at the railway crossing a few times - mind you that was when I had the Fireblade!

Shame I missed the Fakenham ride but, of course, there will be other times so looking forwards getting to know who is who on this site until the next ride out.

Steve

Essex

Regards mick

Hi Mick,
I am in the Harlow area, so if you get down this far, Look out for me.
I have a black 1150 Adventure I was in the Norfolk area yesterday Via A11 Have fun.
:beerjug: Bill

Back
Top Bottom