Is the Isle of Man in this area? / Manx GP

Madmill

Dunno if this is the right area to post this seeing as IOM is'nt mentioned anywhere but I'm offf across to the IOM for the Manx for a spot of marshaling anybody fancy a quick lap or an even quicker beer or three. Staying on the IOM in Onchan for practice week only.

Cheers

Madmill said:
Dunno if this is the right area to post this seeing as IOM is'nt mentioned anywhere but I'm offf across to the IOM for the Manx for a spot of marshaling anybody fancy a quick lap or an even quicker beer or three. Staying on the IOM in Onchan for practice week only.

Cheers

Hi Madmill, I'll pm you soon and we can arrange to meet for a spin and a pint :moped:

I will post closer to the time and see if anyone else is going to brave the Steam Racket co.

hi guys
complete novice hear having only had bike since sat & zero experience to speak of except return journey after having purchased bike down in kent up to lytham! but had been thinking about popping over to the iom for the tt- any info re dates hotels etc & if our dates co inside then a few beers sound good
rgds

OOOEER!!! I had everything under control, then someone had to mention the TT!!!

I'm coming over on 3rd June & stopping at the St Helier hotel on Douglas Prom. Returning on 11th, I can't wait. There's nothing like being able to stuff the GS up the inside of a sportsbike at the Gooseneck.....:D :cool:

See you there,

Paul Young said:
OOOEER!!! I had everything under control, then someone had to mention the TT!!!

I'm coming over on 3rd June & stopping at the St Helier hotel on Douglas Prom. Returning on 11th, I can't wait. There's nothing like being able to stuff the GS up the inside of a sportsbike at the Gooseneck.....:D :cool:

See you there,

I'll get in touch or post something on here nearer the time. I'm sure Bonzo and some of the other GS'ers will meet up for ride/bite/pint...:cool:

Leave it much longer to organise and the boat'll be fully booked. Most folks book the following year as soon as the race has finished!

Madmountainman said:
Most folks book the following year as soon as the race has finished!

Bugger that, mate. I book next year as I'm getting off the ferry when I arrive, then go to the hotel & get sorted.....It's the only certain way to guarantee you get the crossing you want & only costs £20 to secure it.

:beerjug:

Madmountainman said:
Leave it much longer to organise and the boat'll be fully booked. Most folks book the following year as soon as the race has finished!

If any of you have a problem getting ferry crossings I'll try to help.
My better half may be going to work for Seacat/Steamracket...

They must've been at the interview/training thing this week then :D

Fiancee of my best mate was there :)

samwise said:
They must've been at the interview/training thing this week then :D

Fiancee of my best mate was there :)

Yep, Thursday evening presentation at the Castle Mona, interview Friday, supervisors job offered Friday evening and training/teambuilding today and tomorrow. My better half is called Geraldine, whats your friends name?

WIDELOAD said:
Yep, Thursday evening presentation at the Castle Mona, interview Friday, supervisors job offered Friday evening and training/teambuilding today and tomorrow. My better half is called Geraldine, whats your friends name?

Fiona Shaw - she's a Kiwi. I think she got offered a supervisors role too, based on when she worked on cruise ships.

Back
Top Bottom