mad axemans wittons castle

glenn g

Reaction score
Did anyone attend the axemans rally at witton castle rally this weekend , not for the faint hearted:eek: good rally but the weather was unbelievable. saw a couple of gs,s on site and just wondered:confused:

I was ther at the somme:D mine was the blue 1200 with Verns panniers on at the top of the field. Brilliant rally as ever:cool:

Err, as usual I chickened out. Respect to all the brave souls who attended. My friend is one of the organisers and he reliably informs me that it was "f***ing freezing!"

no it wasn't ya big northern softie:D :D

Jez, you know my attitude to camping. Anytime other than July & August is regarded as "out of season". February is certainly regarded as "out of the question."

Winter is what cars and hotels are for.

axemans

Hello jez and shaunie,
We left the big bikes at home and went to witton on c90 stepthru,s.
Mine was the f reg red one, 4 on c90,s and 1 on a fizzy:thumb .
2 hours from whitby not bad including a tea break at eaglescliffe, plus 3 quid in petrol for the round trip- bargain transport.Down side dickie fell of on roundabout on the way home, alleging to much weight on the rack. no damage other than bruised pride.:D

Gott in Himmel, vier eisbeinordern!

Decided to do the Deja Vu (which has always clashed) this year, so ignored my Durham Panthers invite. When the other one came, Drake MCC had moved the rally to March. D'oh!

Regards, Mick

Attachments

• Eisbeinordern..JPG
    Eisbeinordern..JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 122
im the muppet

thanks glen 4 telling the new world that i binned my c90 u could of told them about the massive dounut combined wheelie curb mounting trick i did comming out of the garage butt hey ho that is the last axemans ever 4 my body ,oh and your lass has some moves what a rock chic

What no more axemans you big jessie:beer: I suppose its the beermonsters do next:rolleyes: It was an awesome donut and entertaining to the mechanics.Hope you dont do that on the new 1200? soon be time for ireland:aidan dont tell semtex fanny:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom